Just wondering!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MarcoEG

Hello frnds!
Just wondering as Surgeon when does woman/man would like really 2 go 4 plastic surgery?
Don't be shy and tell truth
Waiting 4 ur sharing....;)

H

Hellooo

Marco, I couldn't really understand what you're asking.

If you're asking when do women like to go in for plastic surgery, my personal answer would be never.

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
Concerning plastic surgery, I believe biblical principles of modesty and contentment should be applied. Basically, one ought to remember that emphasis should be placed on inward adornment as opposed to being too fixated with outward adornment.

May 24, 2013
...since this is a fallen world, and all have been subject to mutation of one form or another, the greatest disease being the results of age or moving along the timeline is this world --- I see no issue with it.

God did not create mankind to be anything less than perfect; nor did He create mutation and deformities, but these are a result of the fall ... Using whatever means to counter the effects of this I believe is totally OK and shows a pro-active mindset that is level-headed. Why should someone suffer the result of mutation and not want to do something about it and increase their quality of life while here? And if ones wished to improve their appearance - good luck to em - so what..., no-one should criticise that IMO...

...however I would suggest that one seeks transformation into the Image of God within primarily, and consider such things as outer improvements secondarily ... :)

Last edited:

earlyedition

Dec 30, 2002
if you were deformed or had a large burn or something like that needed to be fixed like if part of your face was burnt off wouldn't you want it to be fixed.

M

MarcoEG

Thx all my frnds 4 add and 4 Hello ya as surgeon some times some women come 2 me 4 small thing zat zey think it makes difigurement in their body but after applying za measurements of beauty on them it might be very minor disfugurement zat nt every 1 can notice it although zey insist on doing operation!
For tigerscent i agree e ur openion except as earlyedition said nt every disfigurement person born with may be post burn or post accident and here i think its za man role of plastic surgery but although i cant said no 2 any 1 come 2 do cosmosis after applying za measurements of beauty!

Jun 22, 2013
Getting plastic surgery could be ok for one person,but could cause sin in another persons life. Whats ok for you may not be ok for me you know. Its like some said, the motive can make it wrong.

I

isaria

the way God made you.......
as well as Groom ,take care of self

Buuuuut if one has damage, deformities, burns and so forth this is good to have surgery to fix and help.

I do not like it when people have plastic surgery because they rediculously vain or sometimes it is for sexual attractive if they are prostitutes .

Many have plastic surgery to look like someone and that is tragic.
Because they think they are attractive or maybe it is to steal from them and take over their life.

Everyone look some what the same then how boring.

I am against it but for it when it may be needed and a good thing.

Heard people spend millions of dollars on such things to look exactly like someone.

Why not be proud of their own colours and own body and work with what they have.

Most of these people have low self esteem and at most they admit they "cheat a little".

Plastic surgery is usually to enchance appearance as they think it attractive.
We do not hear of people having it to make themselves "uglier" . :)

Some people have it on genitals even.

Some for exchanges and golliness .

When everyone is going for same nose and same boobs then is that not boring?
and they all seem have same hair or many of them do.

Not filling an a cup i have had many try make me have surgery and if they hit me with bat on head ...or if they took over my body and did it "over my head" but other wise i say no.
I purchased a play boy blue bra that is best bra i ever owned and perfect fit with a bit of padding as well as support.
Any man want me be his wife then he is to accept and love me as i am.

If i have wart then remove it if horrid behaviours maybe change them but no want a shallow man expect me be barbie look alike.

At the moment i am not grooming well enough.
I should dress better and put make up on more often and do hair in fun hairstyles but there are reasons why do not.

Inner beauty....
surgery make inner beauty leave and be in other body. oh how awful. thats theft if it not for short time for work purpose only.
One should be complete with who and all one is.

Many should work on self esteem.
I have strong self esteem but still feel ugly sometimes because my inner beauty not in body, isolated, alone, eon deficient, etc

To Feel loved makes one feel beautiful but being hated and downed every day for how many years....
maybe one does not feel good with in the meat if it eon deficient.
energy flowing through alive awake vibrant but martyrs may of not felt good in the meat they had for various reasons.... :)

It is up to everyone make own decision what they want to do with body but i find it sad the things people do.

Working on esteem would be better.
Accept the body God gave them if it not deformed or damaged so bad then accept and embracce it and learn to love it.
And hopefully meet a good people that will also love it.

not..: oh i love you but not your true meat....... oh...then you not love me if me soul is in it...?
meatloaf.com
winger
thnx
winger with tied up wing and other horrid ness..... (wontgo there)