Just wrote this today, its actually a song but could also be read as a poem:)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 25, 2018
Just wrote this today, its actually a song but could also be read as a poem:

When Im in doubt you show the truth, you shine your light and lead me through
When I am lonely and Im sad, you comfort me and make me glad
And in distress and times of pain, in times of sorrow and refrain
I feel that power's in your hands, and I know that you want the best for me, my Lord

And when I smile and I cry, and when I walk and when I lie
You know intentions of my heart, and I could never live apart from you, my Lord

You are the one who rescues me, you are the one who sets me free
The Holy King of all the kings, He is the master of my dreams
He's everything that is or was and is the one who bore the cross
For all the sinners and the lost who searching what they no not for
Behold, the Lord is at the door.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Just wrote this today, its actually a song but could also be read as a poem:When Im in doubt you show the truth, you shine your light and lead me throughWhen I am lonely and Im sad, you comfort me and make me gladAnd in distress and times of pain, in times of sorrow and refrainI feel that power's in your hands, and I know that you want the best for me, my LordAnd when I smile and I cry, and when I walk and when I lieYou know intentions of my heart, and I could never live apart from you, my LordYou are the one who rescues me, you are the one who sets me freeThe Holy King of all the kings, He is the master of my dreamsHe's everything that is or was and is the one who bore the crossFor all the sinners and the lost who searching what they no not forBehold, the Lord is at the door.
Wow... it's just why.... it's beautiful and it reminds me of why i love christ... keep on rocking