K-Love's 30 day challenge

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SparkleEyes

Mar 23, 2013
Any takers? If you have accepted the challenge, did it change you? Did you miss listening to other radio or music?

N

nightcrawler

I was actually sceptical about this, going from Alice in Chains and Tool to Brandon Heath and Toby Mac is quite a leap. Now k-love is 80% of my radio listening. It's just so uplifting and warm and the ripple effects are powerful. For example, who can have road rage when your listening to the Revelation Song or Good Morning? I am certain that I'm closer to God by surrounding myself with music that glorifies Him.

B

BrownTheory

That is a cool challenge. I stopped listening to secular music a couple years ago, and K-Love was the first station I listened to. Then I discovered Air1, their sister station, and now that is all I listen to.

SparkleEyes

Mar 23, 2013
Christian music, no matter the genre, can be a big help in our journey. My favorite right now is Third Day. I just love the lead singer's voice.

O

OceanGrl

Christian music is good, but I couldn't just listen to that. Too many Christian musicians these days that sound the same. But, I still love some of the old school bands that haven't changed their style to fit a Christian mold. Of course, it is still very beneficial as far as being uplifted is concerned.

Oh and Mac Powell of Third Day is great! He came out with a Country album recently, which I need to listen to.