Kanye West names new album 'Yeezus'

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

oOfallen_angelOo

Oh that whole system is corrupted.

The Bible says how wickedness would increase in the last days; now societies idols, the celebs, and most popular ones at that, are calling themselves gods and what not.

Lady Gaga accepts Judas as the demon she clings to;

Beyonce got totally corrupted by Jay - z

Jay -z calls himself " YW" or something similar which is an abbreviation of " Jahova," referencing himself as the god of rap.

Kanye is incredibly arrogant, and his transformation from God - fearing to anti-God jug head was predictable.

Celebs like this, and more and more common people disrespect God, discredit God, or do not care at all about what comes from their hearts about God, because mankind no longer fears God. Many believe that this age is the one that has surpassed the " ancient," ideology of God or any type of divine, passing it off as illogical train of thought.

Strange, as mankind gives into and praises their own errenous philosophies of humanism and HORRID logical perception. This has created a reality that is built off of flexible, over liberal, and extremist subjective thinking, that has people developing mindsets lacking in the essential basis of logic; that is, objectivity or absolute truth.

Everyone does as the please to soothe their personal desires, no matter how wicked they may be.

Strange then, that everyone is quick to weep or complain about the cruelty of this world, when we've allowed ourselves to fall so far that we caused it.

The source of our impending destruction is sin, and the source of our desired salvation is absence of this sin; righteousness.

They call us the fools for believing in God...yet God was the one who stated both these realities of mankind, thousands of years before we were half as arrogant.

Man has forgotten their God; but their sins remain unforgiven.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
They are deluded by 'self'

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
Meh he isnt even that good of a musician. Im not really worried about it, I would say I could boycott such an album but then I dont care to buy his music in the first place.

Jul 25, 2005
Ritter thy name is ambivalence.

Reason to care- Jesus' name is being sloshed around.

Reason not to care- It is done so often that to become emotionally involved would lead to an array of anxiety disorders.

Fenner

Jan 26, 2013
I can honestly say I've never heard one of his songs. The only thing I know is he and Kim Kardashian are having a baby. That's one wacky gene pool if you ask me.

Jan 23, 2011
Well he's never going to top My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy. That was an album of pure passion, regret and bitterness. This one...sounds like its gonna be terrible, so so terrible. He's basically alienated everyone in his life and his ego has completely gone to his head, as evidenced by the album title. I mean, he's always been a jerk but hes at least like, ate his words a lot.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Hmmm.

To be purely cynical about the whole thing,
I would say his management team adheres the old adage, "All publicity is good publicity."

If he offends enough people, the story will get picked up by all the TV networks, as well as radio, magazines, newspapers, blogs, forums, chat sites, Facebook, and Twitter.

It's millions and millions of dollars worth of free publicity.

I'm pretty sure he knows he isn't Jesus.

R

RachelBibleStudent

these celebrities are always pulling offensive or blasphemous publicity stunts to get attention and the 'christian conspiracy theorists' always play right into their hands by giving them -more publicity- when they share their outrage with everyone...

for example...i didn't even know kanye west was selling a new album...but now i know...

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
this is completely wrong for him to do, but many celebs think any attention is good attention. totally blasphemous.

Jan 8, 2013
Hebrews chapter 10 verses 30 and 31. Vengence belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again the Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living GOD. Mr. West may have an appointment with the LORD JESUS sooner than he thinks. Hebrews chapter 9 verse 27 - It is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgement. Jesus will repay Mr West to his face! Deuteronomy chapter 7 verse 10 - And repayeth them that hate him to their face, to destroy them., he will not be slack to him that hateth him, he will repay him TO HIS FACE.

Jan 8, 2013
Hebrews chapter 10 verses 30 and 31. Vengence belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again the Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living GOD. Mr. West may have an appointment with the LORD JESUS sooner than he thinks. Hebrews chapter 9 verse 27 - It is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgement. Jesus will repay Mr West to his face! Deuteronomy chapter 7 verse 10 - And repayeth them that hate him to their face, to destroy them., he will not be slack to him that hateth him, he will repay him TO HIS FACE.
On a lighter note I am eating a Heath Bar flavored KLONDIKE ice cream bar, praise Jesus - Proverbs 17 verse 22 - a merry heart doeth good like a medicine - thank you Jesus for my two kjv bible believing cats, Sweet - P and Willow ( looks just like my pic ) and thank you for this KLONDIKE bar and pink lemonade Im drinking.

CatHerder

Mar 20, 2013
On a lighter note I am eating a Heath Bar flavored KLONDIKE ice cream bar, praise Jesus - Proverbs 17 verse 22 - a merry heart doeth good like a medicine - thank you Jesus for my two kjv bible believing cats, Sweet - P and Willow ( looks just like my pic ) and thank you for this KLONDIKE bar and pink lemonade Im drinking.
WWJD.....for a Klondike bar?

oh, never mind

I

iTOREtheSKY

Not for nothin' but how is this any more sinful than any other sinful things Kanye has sung about? It's all the same to God.