Kat and my mom

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

There is a new woman at my church named Kat. She requires a lot of extra grace. She's been coming for about a month and she says that she was just released from prison. She says a lot of things so no one really knows what to believe. She says she has survived a brain injury, but many wonder if she actually (or also) an addict. The Lord is doing something in her. But she has no social skills. She followed me into our music room after worship one day, however she wanted to have her conversation in the sanctuary during the service until I waved her in. The first thing she said was, "you're the one getting divorced, right?" slightly awkward. She then went on to ream the entire gender of men and asked to join the worship team. The next week she followed us all again into the music room. She came to our worship kinship and interrupted almost everyone. Today I just spoke with her. I'm just trying to be friendly, but she went off on a bunch of tangents. I would steer her back, "so what was God speaking to you during worship?" She never really answered. she went on to tell me that her fiancé had a crush on me but that it was ok because she wasnt the jealous type and that de wanted him to come talk to me. I prayed for her and a few moments later she came to tell me that she and he had broken up and I could have him. I've never even talked to him!
So request: Kat needs to really Hear from the Lord and connect with someone who can help her.
Chris and Kat are both homeless and either addicts or have brain damage. Apparently, they are both hitting each other and believe it to be ok.
Safety, Kat is not stable and I'm a little afraid she may try to fight me. Shhotly about 100lbs. On me and is very used to fighting. I'm not.

My mom is about to have surgery. She will basically be immobile for 2 yrs. First up is her shoulder. Then is her wrist. Then one knee followed by the other. She's got serious mental issues and is beyond terrified.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Father thank you for emotional and physical healings, and putting them on solid ground, all for your glory , in Jesus name amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all you ask for in Jesus Christ is Lord.
Also praying for all healing in Jesus for your mom.

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent...

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Pray for strength and guidance my friend.

Peace and Blessings in the name of Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

W

wwjd_kilden

Praying for them, and that God will bless you for your patience with them, showing you that it pays off :)

P

psychomom

jordache, the Lord certainly has you in the midst of trials lately! :( and :)
because we know that he will keep you there. keep meaning, guard, guide, protect, give you endurance. ♥

7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, so that the surpassing greatness of the power will be of God and not from ourselves; 8 we are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not despairing; 9 persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed; 10 always carrying about in the body the dying of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body. 11 For we who live are constantly being delivered over to death for Jesus’ sake, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh.

16 Therefore we do not lose heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being renewed day by day. 17 For momentary, light affliction is producing for us an eternal weight of glory far beyond all comparison, 18 while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen; for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal.
(2 Cor. 4 NASB)

I will be praying for your safety, dear one. And for that peace that's from God which is so awe-some we can't even understand it. I will pray for your mom, and for Kat and Chris. You and these needs are in my notebook, not to brag, but so you know you won't be forgotten. And if I (sinful me!) won't forget you...yeah, the Lord! I pray (and know He'll do it) that He will surround you, go before and behind you. That He'll give you wisdom to deal with this situation at church (please tell people there!) and strength to help your mom.

♥ ~ellie