Kc101

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kc101

Hey guys, my name is katie and I love Jesus. Its that simple. I have a little bit about myself on my profile so check it out. I went to a youth conference for the third straight year a few days ago and on the second day at adoration God finally spoke to me. He gave me signs that were so obvious i couldn't ignore him. so I live for him and am in the process of discerning. if u wanna know more or just talk, send me a message or something. peace and God bless

W

wwjd_kilden

Welcome!

I'm glad to hear that God has spoken so clearly to you that you want to live for him. Stay with him, hand he will bless your days :)

I

iservechrist24

Hey Katie, you are among friends here. This place is amazing, so many opportunities to learn and fellowship with the Lord. So enjoy your stay and come and worship with us in Jesus' Name!

in Christ,
Matt

M

missy2shoes

Hi ya :)...............

F

faith79

Hi Katie, welcome and happy chatting! :)