Keep the Dust on your Feet

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

The Lord wants pure hearts. He wants pure prayers. He wants us to love your neighbor as yourself. He wants us to show mercy. And I love you all too much to shake the dust from my feet against you.

You have read that if someone does not receive the message to shake off the dust of your feet against them as a testimony against them on the day of judgement. This is a very severe thing to do. It is an everlasting testimony against them. I prayed the Lord to pardon me from this. I don't want any dust from my feet to have anything to do with another person's salvation. If the dust will be against you, it will not be off my feet. If the dust is against you it will be from the Lord. As if enough wrath hasn't already been stored up for unbelievers.

My friends. I don't mind the cruel things you say to me. I really don't. These things do not have any bearing on my love for you, to see you prosper in well doing to the Lord. Because I know where the war is, and I am not fighting against you. No, though you fight me i do not defend myself. Because you do not hate me, you hate God, but I know that out of ignorance you do it. So i am not soon to cast any dust off against you.

How could it be against the love of God to say this? How could it be contrary to Jesus Christ? Some want to cast off dust in judgement as if they themselves are judges rather than God. I say, keep the dust on your feet, so that the dust from the feet of Jesus will not be cast off on you.

May Jesus bless you.

A

AnandaHya

John 13:5-10
New King James Version (NKJV)
5 After that, He poured water into a basin and began to wash the disciples’ feet, and to wipe them with the towel with which He was girded. 6 Then He came to Simon Peter. And Peter said to Him, “Lord, are You washing my feet?”
7 Jesus answered and said to him, “What I am doing you do not understand now, but you will know after this.”
8 Peter said to Him, “You shall never wash my feet!”
Jesus answered him, “If I do not wash you, you have no part with Me.”
9 Simon Peter said to Him, “Lord, not my feet only, but also my hands and my head!”
10 Jesus said to him, “He who is bathed needs only to wash his feet, but is completely clean; and you are clean, but not all of you.”