Keep your eyes on me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Such simple words said by Jesus, but so powerful.
Lately there have been alot of posts about sin.
Not that it is bad to be aware of how ones actions can cause one to stumble.
But Jesus said, keep your eyes on me.
I just wonder when one finds time for Jesus?
With all that is sin in the world, one could simply take a board with a spinner, spin iit and easly find something to judge another with.
But how much greater the witness and work, than to speak to all that is the faith, hope and love we are called to!
Jesus said, I do not come to condemn the world, but to save it.
How did He do this, through a love so great, that He took all our sins upon Himself so that we might be saved through grace.
I just thought it might be a good work, to pause, and keep our eyes on Jesus.
That we may be reminded of the perfect love He showed us.
That a good work is not so much based in what we dont do, but what we are called to do in Jesus.
That we might look to Jesus, and remember what one was before one knew Him.
Remembering as well, that it is His love that drew one, and this love that is perfect in Jesus.
Yes avoid sin.
But keeping ones eyes looking always, and continuesly to Jesus.
He said, I am the way, the truth and the light!
You see, sin is easy to find.
But the love and perfect that is Jesus, well one could spend a life time, and still just begin to know Him.
That would take an eternity.:)

in Jesus, God bless.
pickles

C

Consumed

James 4:17Therefore to him that knows to do good, and does it not, to him it is sin

And we know by looking at Jesus'

C

CB

Thanks for sharing!

A

AnandaHya

thanks pickles :)