Kent Hovind - US Gov't pull another string to try keep him in prison for 10-20 yrs.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

CeileDe

I have never heard of this guy and there is only two words i needed to read about him.

Tax Protestor.

Jesus clearly speaks of taxes and what we should do. If this guy refused to pay his taxes and then they found him guilty then he should do his time.

Is our justice system corrupt and maybe keeping him in jail longer than he should be? Probably, because our entire government is corrupt just like it was with the Roman Empire.

S

SanctuaryBabel

I have had enough of the government trying to form us into whatever they want. They cram islam down our throats and protect them as if we christian are out casts. We all can see that the world is changing for the worst. People are becoming more radical and militant. People are either losing their faith in Christ or they are joining a new wave religion with new wave extreme views. I know in the years to come it will not get better but will get increasingly worst far worst. My family and my faith are most important to me and keeping both safe is my main goal in life. They are called preppers or crazy people because they are preparing for an event that they believe will destroy our way of life and cause mass chaos between the human race. I call them preppers, prepare people and do it now while you still have time. I rather have it and not need it then need it and not have it. I rather know in my mind that there is a place just in case something goes down, my family has a safe place to ride out whats lurking on the horizon. If you have some of the same thoughts and views contact me for my IDEA. I need help I cant do this on my own. Power by numbers. If the faith in our Lord is what saves us in the end, how if there is no chritians left can we keep the faith alive so we can be saved. The radical muslims want to wipe us off the planet, I want to have an answer for them. An army of Prayer Warriors to send Satan and all his followers right back to HELL for good. I do not want to be the christian to have to watch his family taken away or worst murdered. Non believers laugh and joke but read the bible, all the non believers laughed and partied like it was 9 but then when the wrath came im sure they were regretting not believing in the LORD and teachings. I will not be a victim. Decapitated heads of christians on tv, NOT THIS CHRISTIAN so if you want to do something for yourself and your family call me and lets get started. 916-532-5748

S

SanctuaryBabel

He was paying for projects out of his own bank account. He wasnt flying in lear jets. This guy is trying to wake us up. And god said forgive those who owe debt did he not our lord in heaven you know keep going DEBT is mentioned twice