KFC Chicken Recipe

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
the pepper is Tellicherry pepper, it leaves a warm after taste that KFC is known for.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
I prefer my own recipe. Kfc used to be good but they changed up the cooking process. They also used to the drippings from the cooking procedure to mix in the gravy to make it. But now the gravy is a powder mix added to extremely hot water and whisked.
Actually it used to be the stuff from the bottom of the friers where they cooked all the chicken. That they used to make the gravey, I used to work there many years ago for a time.

Of course it was a store in Canada.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
which is the way to make chicken gravy, deglazing the pan while browning the flour

Willow

Oct 10, 2021
ohio
Actually it used to be the stuff from the bottom of the friers where they cooked all the chicken. That they used to make the gravey, I used to work there many years ago for a time.

Of course it was a store in Canada.
Right the drippings from the chicken.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
I prefer my own recipe. Kfc used to be good but they changed up the cooking process. They also used to the drippings from the cooking procedure to mix in the gravy to make it. But now the gravy is a powder mix added to extremely hot water and whisked.
They might have used droppings back then as well, it's been quite a few years, but I'm glad they changed it.

Willow

Oct 10, 2021
ohio
Except you can't extract chicken fat from a vat of melted lard
Where I am in in Ohio that is what they call it . Maybe in canada it is called something else.But it was called drippings here. Same thing different name.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
this guy used a little ginger, and didn't mention Tellicherry pepper.
The man whose company makes the fryers shared about the Tellicherry pepper.
I have a Wearever Chicken Bucket, no longer made but they still show up on the market.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
Where I am in in Ohio that is what they call it . Maybe in canada it is called something else.But it was called drippings here. Same thing different name.
Ontario canada

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I understand, there were a lot of things I thought I would never forget in a lifetime, I was wrong.
Right now I am trying to remember the name of the company that makes the machines for KFC..... maybe Winston?....I saw the special where the president was speaking to a man and he happened to mention the Tellicherry pepper was what they specified for KFC
best wishes friend

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
I understand, there were a lot of things I thought I would never forget in a lifetime, I was wrong.
Right now I am trying to remember the name of the company that makes the machines for KFC..... maybe Winston?....I saw the special where the president was speaking to a man and he happened to mention the Tellicherry pepper was what they specified for KFC
best wishes friend
I dont know where KFC gets its machinery from.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
we have the greatest access to research for truth since the beginning of time- if we will but use it. Same as with finding and walking out God's plan for us. Instead we see people acting like Judas who received everything the rest did, yet chose to make the wrong decision.
https://www.kfcfryers.com/