kick a bug

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I wanted to ask for prayers for healing.
I was wery sick a week ago with what I thought was food poisoning.
Started to get better but what I was sick with keeps coming back and just bugging me.
Please pray this bug will be kicked, as I am sick of being sick.

Thankyou so much.
God bless
pickles

G

Gazza21

Lord I pray healing upon her in the name of Jesus.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will be praying for you. God bless

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Will pray for you my friend.

Glory to Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

P

psychomom

sick and tired of being sick and tired, eh? a familiar song, my sister! :)

I am so sorry to hear you're still unwell. I've been praying for you, and will surely keep you before our Father.
♥ ellie

S

shekaniah

OK...
I know this will sound gross...
but take some oderless garlic caps from the health food store.
I take it in the morning for three days...and it fixes tummy trouble.
H pylori, food born illness,
They kill gut bacteria, so does capcicum (Red Pepper), but it can cause
problems if you are on any meds.

Prayers and Love sent your way! :D

Garlic

Garlic demonstrates potent anti-fungal activity. Jonny Bowden, a nutritionist certified by the American College of Nutrition and best-selling author, rates garlic as one of the world's most useful foods and includes a profile of garlic in his book The 150 Healthiest Foods on Earth. In it, he describes garlic's anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral effects. Adding a clove of garlic into the diet each day can help kill off intestinal yeast to allow the beneficial bacteria to re-populate the digestive tract.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
OK...
I know this will sound gross...
but take some oderless garlic caps from the health food store.
I take it in the morning for three days...and it fixes tummy trouble.
H pylori, food born illness,
They kill gut bacteria, so does capcicum (Red Pepper), but it can cause
problems if you are on any meds.

Prayers and Love sent your way! :D

Garlic

Garlic demonstrates potent anti-fungal activity. Jonny Bowden, a nutritionist certified by the American College of Nutrition and best-selling author, rates garlic as one of the world's most useful foods and includes a profile of garlic in his book The 150 Healthiest Foods on Earth. In it, he describes garlic's anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral effects. Adding a clove of garlic into the diet each day can help kill off intestinal yeast to allow the beneficial bacteria to re-populate the digestive tract.
Thankyou Shekaniah, :)
actually I have been, along with probiotics as well.
Tried to go to the walk in clinic today as my dr had no appts. available, but the two hour wait was more than I was willing to sit through.
I noticed some thrush in my mouth, so wondering if all might be a systemic yeast overload, so taking my niastatin again. the taste is enough to make one want to get well. :)
Feeling a bit better this evening, so the prayers are working. :)

Thankyou all so much for your prayers.
Thankyou dear Jesus for all your care!

God bless you all. :)
pickles

G

Gazza21

Continuing and will continue to pray for you.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Thankyou all for your prayers.
Today the first day with no more symptoms! :)
I do believe this bug has officiallly been kicked!!!
Thankyou Lord Jesus!!!!

Thankyou all and God bless! :)
pickles

P

psychomom

Hooray, Jesus!! :)

Miss one day in the prayer room=miss an opportunity to thank and praise God.

I'll try not to do that again. :)

So happy you're feeling better, pickles. ♥