Killing themself...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

Ugly

Hi all
Tonight i received a CCmail from another member telling me they have decided to kill themselves. I wrote them back, obviously in an attempt to discourage this, but who knows if it was too late, or not effective. I will not be giving this persons name out. But please be in prayer for them, and that in the event they don't kill themselves that i, or anyone else dealing with them, have the right things to say to help them change.

N

nyla

JESUS I PRAY THAT YOU HELP THOSE WHO ARE WEAK BEFOR THE DEVIL, AND MAKE THEM STROUNG AND NOT LET THE DEVIL END THERE LIFE DOU TO SOME THING THEY COULD GIVE TO YOU TO BE FREE FROM LORD I PRAY YOU HELP THIS PERSON AND OTHERS OUT THERE IN YOUR NAME AMEN

U

Ugly

Update: They did not kill themselves. But they are still not on stable ground either, and need continued prayer as they are still deeply suffering.

W

woodl

Hi all
Tonight i received a CCmail from another member telling me they have decided to kill themselves. I wrote them back, obviously in an attempt to discourage this, but who knows if it was too late, or not effective. I will not be giving this persons name out. But please be in prayer for them, and that in the event they don't kill themselves that i, or anyone else dealing with them, have the right things to say to help them change.
O mighty God I ask you to touch this person life. Let him feel the mighty love that you have. I pray that he'll open up his heart to you and let you have full controll of his life. In Jesus name I pray amen.

S

shekaniah

Jesus place this person in an envelope of Your Love. Create a clean heart in them and give them a right spirit and the joy of your salvation. Bring to mind all who they love. Give them Your perfect Love that drives out fear! May their love abound more and more in knowledge depth and insight, So they may be able to discern what is best and be pure and blameless till the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Surround this person with friends and family, so they may share Your presences with this person. In Jesus name Amen

Oct 20, 2011
I was really depressed ones. i was my own worst eneny. I turned it all around using affirmations. became my own best friend forever. But I've been there. It's so so so sad how people can wind up in that unhealthy state. It starts slow and can build. Then they often find comfort in dwelling in the misery of it all which is really weird. I don't know, it's all really sad and crazy how people get that way. Dear lord please give that person a real wake up call and help them to become there own best friend again. Amen

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I'll be praying with you guys for that person. And May we all pray that God gives us hearts that care and are willing to reach out and help those in similar situations. God bless

K

kayem77

Praying for them, may the Lord restore their hearts and grant them the peace they need right now.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus Christ is Lord for all healing in heart and soul for this person.

God bless
pickles