l Prayer Request

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mexicansaint

you see i have a friend Felipe. he knows a lot about god,ect but he refuses to truly surrender to our lord jesus christ!. i been fasting and praying for him and i will more in the future. please pray for him cause i know when he gets saved he will led many people to christ! God Bless

A

Avidan

you see i have a friend Felipe. he knows a lot about god,ect but he refuses to truly surrender to our lord jesus christ!. i been fasting and praying for him and i will more in the future. please pray for him cause i know when he gets saved he will led many people to christ! God Bless

Agreeing with you in prayer for Felipe. He will live and declare the works of the Lord, in Jesus Name.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Your friend Felipe is in my prayers in Jesus Christ is Lord for a whole commitment to Jesus!

God bless you mexicansaint!
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Well Filepe will be in prayers, God bless

A

AnandaHya

Dear God send Your grace and seed of Love to fertile soul that it might take root and grow, strengthen their shield of Faith.Jesus in your Holy name we pray, amen

A

Avidan

Dear God send Your grace and seed of Love to fertile soul that it might take root and grow, strengthen their shield of Faith.Jesus in your Holy name we pray, amen
Heavenly Father, I stand in agreement in prayer, lifting up Felipe to You today. Breakthrough in his life. In Jesus Name, Amen.

S

sinnomorePTL

Dear Brother Manuel, I pray that our Lord will lay His hand upon your friend Felipe, cast out all evil, negative, doubting spirits from him, heal him physically, mentally, spiritually, grant him the gift of faith, peace, tranquility, joy, lead and guide him to a close relationship with our Lord, in Jesus name, Amen

May God pour out His richest blessings upon you and your friend, in Jesus name, Amen.

Love in Jesus
brother Gary