Ladies: Hot Flashes

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BelieverInChrist

Hi Ladies,

Have any of you tried Boiron's Lachesis Mutus before? Was wondering how well it worked and if it really did anything for Hot Flashes.

I am dying here sometimes...lol

Thanks and God Bless

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Hi Ladies,

Have any of you tried Boiron's Lachesis Mutus before? Was wondering how well it worked and if it really did anything for Hot Flashes.

I am dying here sometimes...lol

Thanks and God Bless

​Four years ago, uterine cancer threw me headfirst into menopause after a total hysterectomy. Fortunately, I have had no side effects of menopause. No night sweats, mood changes, hot flashes, etc. I've never heard of Boiron's Lachesis Mutus? What is it?

B

BelieverInChrist

​Four years ago, uterine cancer threw me headfirst into menopause after a total hysterectomy. Fortunately, I have had no side effects of menopause. No night sweats, mood changes, hot flashes, etc. I've never heard of Boiron's Lachesis Mutus? What is it?
It is a homeopathic medicine. They are little round pellets. Their meds for nasal congestion work pretty well for me, so I was wondering how well this one might work.

Lucky you, my face gets red as fire and suddenly feels like my face and the rest of me is on fire, then comes sweat. It doesn't last long, but it happens so many times. I mind the heat anyway and don't like being hot, it is very uncomfortable. Nights are fun. I get cold, pull something up to cover up, then in seconds I am too hot. So I push everything off again and then get too cold again in seconds, but if I just lay the blanket or something over one foot...I feel ok. Strange, and I hate those kind of nights, very restless sleep :)

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
It is a homeopathic medicine. They are little round pellets. Their meds for nasal congestion work pretty well for me, so I was wondering how well this one might work.

Lucky you, my face gets red as fire and suddenly feels like my face and the rest of me is on fire, then comes sweat. It doesn't last long, but it happens so many times. I mind the heat anyway and don't like being hot, it is very uncomfortable. Nights are fun. I get cold, pull something up to cover up, then in seconds I am too hot. So I push everything off again and then get too cold again in seconds, but if I just lay the blanket or something over one foot...I feel ok. Strange, and I hate those kind of nights, very restless sleep :)
I take those ....they work well for me......I take them before bed ...and it seems to help with the
crazy blanket game......the only thing I noticed..... they are only work short term......
Is it hot in here!!!!!!!!geesh.....

B

BelieverInChrist

I take those ....they work well for me......I take them before bed ...and it seems to help with the
crazy blanket game......the only thing I noticed..... they are only work short term......
Is it hot in here!!!!!!!!geesh.....
LOL.... thank you so much. Think I will try them then. I have to wait until next pay though, but I think I can manage. I use to have a little hand held battery operated fan, but I gave it to my husband when he flew back to his country so he had something when the power goes out. Hope he brings it back when he comes back over. I am dying without it. :) Now that cooler weather is here, the city bus drivers must think it is 20 degrees out or something, they have the heat on already. I sit there gagging and sweating to death. In the winter they do the same thing, some of them have it up to 80 degrees on the bus and people are dressed in heavier clothes and dressed for outside weather, they don't need to have it on that high. So I pray I get my fan back soon...LOL

I will be the first to make headline news....lady dies on city bus from Hot Flash :)

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
LOL.... thank you so much. Think I will try them then. I have to wait until next pay though, but I think I can manage. I use to have a little hand held battery operated fan, but I gave it to my husband when he flew back to his country so he had something when the power goes out. Hope he brings it back when he comes back over. I am dying without it. :) Now that cooler weather is here, the city bus drivers must think it is 20 degrees out or something, they have the heat on already. I sit there gagging and sweating to death. In the winter they do the same thing, some of them have it up to 80 degrees on the bus and people are dressed in heavier clothes and dressed for outside weather, they don't need to have it on that high. So I pray I get my fan back soon...LOL

I will be the first to make headline news....lady dies on city bus from Hot Flash :)
It might be worse if you start shedding clothing...... My granddaughter made me a fan........
Its a cover to a binder and a wire hanger bent into a handle....held together by duct tape.....
Go ahead and laugh.....but I get real upset when its missing.......so sad......lol

B

BelieverInChrist

It might be worse if you start shedding clothing...... My granddaughter made me a fan........
Its a cover to a binder and a wire hanger bent into a handle....held together by duct tape.....
Go ahead and laugh.....but I get real upset when its missing.......so sad......lol
Lol....

Cool, if I don't get my fan back from my husband, I will have to try to make one of those myself. :)

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
.....I forgot to tell all of you.....someone told me that the candy ......redhots......you know the hot cinnimon ...also known as hot tamales.....they help when your having a hot flash......I tried it...
If only to prove her wrong....i suppose.....but to my surprise....it really did work....go figure..

B

BelieverInChrist

.....I forgot to tell all of you.....someone told me that the candy ......redhots......you know the hot cinnimon ...also known as hot tamales.....they help when your having a hot flash......I tried it...
If only to prove her wrong....i suppose.....but to my surprise....it really did work....go figure..
I loved those as a kid. As many hot flashes as I get, I would be gaining even more weight due to how many I would need to consume in a days time....their stock would also go up, so you all might want to invest. LOL :)

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
I loved those as a kid. As many hot flashes as I get, I would be gaining even more weight due to how many I would need to consume in a days time....their stock would also go up, so you all might want to invest. LOL :)
Tell me about it...I had a box by the bed....one in my purse....one in the glovebox...
I had to back away slowly.....lol

B

BelieverInChrist

Tell me about it...I had a box by the bed....one in my purse....one in the glovebox...
I had to back away slowly.....lol
:D Lol :D Too funny lol

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I battled them a few years ago after having an overy removed, thought I would burst into flames! :)
Another here at cc recomended maca root.
It worked wonders and lasted through the day.
Had not heard of the one you are trying, but thought Id give you a heads up on the maca root. :)

There was thread in the womens forum that turned halarious if you want to look up and read. :)

Keep cool and God bless
pickles

B

BelieverInChrist

I battled them a few years ago after having an overy removed, thought I would burst into flames! :)
Another here at cc recomended maca root.
It worked wonders and lasted through the day.
Had not heard of the one you are trying, but thought Id give you a heads up on the maca root. :)

There was thread in the womens forum that turned halarious if you want to look up and read. :)

Keep cool and God bless
pickles
Thanks Pickles, will look into that as well. Any info is always welcomed.
I know what you mean, I feel like I am going to burst into flames some times too. I hope this doesn't go on for too long, it is really making life uncomfortable :) lol