Las Vegas Cop Killers were White Supremacist

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
THE husband-and-wife team who ambushed two Las Vegas police officers were racist, anti-government radicals who openly vowed to kill cops and commit mass murder — and may have been planning an even larger attack.

Las Vegas cop killers were ‘white supremacists’ who liked to dress as Slenderman and The Joker | News.com.au

When are the boneheads in the media going to realise these feeble minded people crave attention. It is so obvious. Stop reporting on their comments and publishing their photos. Just report the news.

1still_waters

THE husband-and-wife team who ambushed two Las Vegas police officers were racist, anti-government radicals who openly vowed to kill cops and commit mass murder — and may have been planning an even larger attack.

Las Vegas cop killers were ‘white supremacists’ who liked to dress as Slenderman and The Joker | News.com.au

When are the boneheads in the media going to realise these feeble minded people crave attention. It is so obvious. Stop reporting on their comments and publishing their photos. Just report the news.
Because the liberal part of the media wants to amplify the subtext of this story into a major issue.

They also pointed out that the murderers used this flag to cover the bodies.

Their larger objective is to link these people to small government Tea Party types.
Tea Party types also wave this flag, are anti-government and pro-gun.

The couple then reportedly covered the officers’ bodies with a cloth showing a Revolutionary War-era flag.
The newspaper reported it was the Gadsden flag, a yellow background with a coiled snake above the words, “Don’t tread on me.” Named for Christopher Gadsden, the Revolutionary War general who designed it, the flag has been more recently associated with the American Tea Party movement and, by some, with the Confederacy.
Report: Swastikas found in apartment of Las Vegas cop killers

Liberal media and liberal politicians will never let a tragedy go to waste if it helps achieve their goals. They'll ride on the backs of victims all day long if it helps them achieve their overall goals.

Obama's former chief of staff and now mayor of Chicago famously said this.

[video=youtube;Rs6TgitlNIA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs6TgitlNIA[/video]

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
Interesting. I hope they were not released early out of a mental institution or someone failed to diagnose their mental illness. It would take a more sinister turn.

May 9, 2012
A relative of mine was there when this happened. He's a 3rd cousin of mine. He's one of the police officers that were called to the location when they were dispatched. He is alright but a lot of the media on both ends has several of the details incorrect about what happened. He tried to also revive one of the officers who was still conscious but he didn't make it. He's taking it okay for now but his parents are on the way to LV now to be with him.

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
A relative of mine was there when this happened. He's a 3rd cousin of mine. He's one of the police officers that were called to the location when they were dispatched. He is alright but a lot of the media on both ends has several of the details incorrect about what happened. He tried to also revive one of the officers who was still conscious but he didn't make it. He's taking it okay for now but his parents are on the way to LV now to be with him.
You have to be brave to be a policemen or fire fighter.