Lastwatch, Female fronted Hard Rock band (Skillet, RED, Flyleaf, Letter Black fans)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Lastwatch

_MG_1982-Edit.jpg

Hello,

I'm with LASTWATCH, a brand new Christian rock group similar to Skillet, Red, and Flyleaf. LASTWATCH has recently released the debut album "Leave A Light On", recorded with Travis Wyrick (Pillar, Disciple, POD, The Letter Black), and we would be very grateful if you would check out our single "The Countdown" as well as the rest of our CD by previewing it on I-Tunes or Spotify. Thanks so much for listening and we hope the music blesses you! Come talk with us on Facebook we would love to hear from you and you can click on our Tour dates to see where in the country we will be!

Lastwatch Facebook
Official Lyric Video for "The Countdown"
I-Tunes