Late Night Bible OverView

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TerriNicole

Hiii lovies.

Read up on a few sections of the Bible tonight: Ruth, Joel, 2 Thes.

I was page hoppin'. :/

Anyone familar with these? Feel free to comment some thing you got out any of these sections.

2 Thes: 13 had me like, "Yaaas". I needed someone to tell me that a long time ago.

Jon4TheCross

Oct 19, 2012
2 Thessalonians 1:3Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

3*We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is meet, because that your faith groweth exceedingly, and the charity of every one of you all toward each other aboundeth;

Romans 13:9-11Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

9*For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 10*Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

11*And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed
To plant actions of love, attitudes of love, thoughts of love, and words of love will surely increase the ability to love with a greater measure.
Like eating food...the more you eat...the more that flows out.

It is always good to practice loving your own being by planting love, and it helps one to love others more as well by establishing patters that become habitual in actions, attitudes, thoughts, and words.

This is what I am dwelling on tonight...as well as thanksgiving.

T

TerriNicole

2 Thessalonians 1:3Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

3*We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is meet, because that your faith groweth exceedingly, and the charity of every one of you all toward each other aboundeth;

Romans 13:9-11Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

9*For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 10*Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

11*And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed
To plant actions of love, attitudes of love, thoughts of love, and words of love will surely increase the ability to love with a greater measure.
Like eating food...the more you eat...the more that flows out.

It is always good to practice loving your own being by planting love, and it helps one to love others more as well by establishing patters that become habitual in actions, attitudes, thoughts, and words.

This is what I am dwelling on tonight...as well as thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving? That's a long ways off, hun.

Love. That's a tough one for me.

I doubt I have to tell you the struggles of loving said neighbors.

Especially the ones that are so against everything. Just full of spite and hate.

It makes me mad. -.-

I hate being around nasy attitudes.

I like the part about Food! :D The word itself makes me happy.

Lovely metaphor.

May 15, 2013
Thanksgiving? That's a long ways off, hun.

Love. That's a tough one for me.

I doubt I have to tell you the struggles of loving said neighbors.

Especially the ones that are so against everything. Just full of spite and hate.

It makes me mad. -.-

I hate being around nasy attitudes.

I like the part about Food! :D The word itself makes me happy.

Lovely metaphor.
Philippians 3:19 Their destiny is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is set on earthly things.