Latter Rain Vision

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AgapeSpiritEyes

I pray that you will be richly blessed in what the Lord has given me 26 years ago
the Lord has revealed to me His awesome plan and i have waited on Him to tell me
when to Share it to , i feel it is very close to the time.
The Lord revealed to me that the vision is coming to reality in 2012-2013.

When Laying down to sleep, in this dream, and afterwards waking and recalling
the dream i realized completely I WILL live in the vision, so the dream is as follows:
(The Latter Rain Vision The Vision the revelation given by the Lord Jesus Christ
and verified from the text written in the book of Joel 2:23-32/ Zach. 10:1/ Hosea 6:1-3/10:12, James 5:1-8 and Ephesians 5:25-32).
The first scene in the dream started by looking far in distance from
the earth. Very far from the earth in outer space looking down on the earth.
All the details of the earth were in detailed view of all the Nations, Continents,
Islands every race every kindred every language came into full view. From the
East and the West the North to the South all nations became visible and were
recognized. It was so awesome the feeling was holy awe completely with holy
fear at the sight. It was overwhelming. This sight of the whole earth at this outer
space view. While looking up further in outer space lighting flashed and thunder
rumbled like a storm that was coming to the earth from outer space. The lighting
was brilliant and heavy thunder moving closer and closer to the earth.
The flashing lighting went toward the earth. Looking down upon the earth from
a view from the north was a huge great gigantic thing upon the earth. While
starring at this gigantic object, it was overwhelming because it was very big gigantic
even like a giant covering the whole earth. It’s feet were pointed toward the
North Pole it's head reached the South Pole. It's arms stretched reaching the
Pacific and Atlantic oceans. It was hard to understand this figure whether it
was a person or a mountain. While looking at this figure further it could clearly
be seen that it was a giant person. He was struggling for his very life just to stay
alive. His body was covered with filth, debris covered from head to his feet.
Sometimes this giant would move it’s body and make motions that it wanted to rise
and stand up on it’s feet. When it did move to try to stand it made small movements
and when it did thousands of little creatures ran away from this giant body,
they were underneath it’s body and they ran away from it. These little creatures
were grotesque, hideous looking. When the giant would start to rise they would
run away from underneath of the giant when the giant became calm these ugly
demons would start to sink back and go underneath the giant. Here is this giant
that stretches over the whole face of the earth and these little dirty filthy demon
creatures living underneath this gigantic giant. All of a sudden while watching this
giant it lifted up it’s hand toward heaven. Then it lifted up it's other hand toward
heaven. When it did these little filthy dirty demon spirit creatures by the thousands
fled away from this giant and again they went into the darkness and into night places
on the earth to where they could not be seen anymore. Slowly this great giant began
to rise upright and as it did it’s head and it’s hands went way up into the clouds.
As it was rising to it’s feet, it seemed to become cleansed from all the filth of those
filthy demon creatures that covered him. As it raised his hands into the heavens
as though it was surrendering to praising The Lord and as it raised it’s hands they both cleared the sky up into the clouds because the giant was so big enormous in size.
Then suddenly the clouds became silver. The most beautiful silver ever seen.
While watching this phenomena it was so great it was so awesome so stirring.
It was hard to understand the meaning. It was difficult to understand what it all meant.
While gazing on this vision the cry in my heart rose and i cried O LORD O LORD
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ALL THIS? i MUST KNOW. All these events that came
about were in deep outer space above the earth in the Spirit and He was surrounding
me in the presence of the FATHER GOD. Looking back on this scene these beautiful silver clouds suddenly fell drops of liquid light raining down upon the giant. Slowly the giant began to melt and to slowly sink as it where into the very earth itself. This giant was melting it’s whole form seemed to have melted upon the whole face of the earth. This great rain began to come down stronger and stronger. Raining down drops of liquid light and it grew so strong it was flooding the earth itself. Watching this giant that seemed to melt suddenly it was being transformed from where it was being liquefied into
millions of people and these people flowed over the whole face of the earth. Continuing
to watch this sight People began to stand up all over the world, all nations and races,
kindred's and languages and now they were lifting their hands toward heaven and praising God and at that very moment a great thunder roared in the heavens. It was a deafening roar through out the heavens. Looking through out the atmospheres over earth and the outer space above the earth there appeared a figure. This figure was brilliant and glistened glimmering shimmering dazzling white. The most beautiful person you have ever seen in all your life. The face was not distinguished in details but the Holy Spirit gave me intuitive revelation that it was The Lord Jesus Christ. The Lord Jesus Christ Stretched forth his hand and as He did He stretched forth his hand to one person and another and then another and as He stretched forth His hand on the people and even upon nations of the world. They could be seen, the men and women that He pointed toward. When He pointed toward them this liquid light flowed from His hand into the person He pointed to and therefore a mighty anointing of God's Holy Spirit Fire came upon that person. Now those people began to go forth in the Name of Jesus Christ and to speak and change the people in the world. It seemed that time lapsed while watching it seemed to be days, weeks, and even months. Beholding the Lord Jesus He continued to stretch forth His hands and impart this Liquid Light to those who were surrounded in tragedies. Jesus would reach His hand toward them. Then to
astonishing sorrow, Jesus stretched forth his hand to impart this Holy Spirit liquid
light and fire to some but they refused to receive. They said, "No, No." We don't want
this. Both men and woman popular, famous ministers widely known in churches.
Some you would surely thought would want this rain, former and latter rain, anointing
in their lives. As Jesus reached forth His hands toward them, they bowed their heads
and back away and when they did, they went into a spiritual darkness and a spiritual
blackness. Such a bewildering scene watching all of this, Jesus Christ in all His glory
had anointed hundreds even thousands all over the world in all Nations. The clothing
of His love and power was upon these people they went out in The Name of The Lord
both men and women male and female young and old. As they left their jobs some had
been ditch diggers others woman who hand washed clothes some had been wealthy
and others had been poor. People who were bound with paralysis, sickness, disease,
blindness, and deafness. Now when the Lord stretched forth His hand to give them
this Holy liquid fire anointing they were instantaneously healed and then they went through out the whole world. This is the amazing spectacular miracle of all the vision of the end time Liquid Glory Latter Rain Anointing the liquid glory and fire of The Lord Jesus Christ. These people when they received this liquid light and fire they too would proceed to minister to others and when they did they too would stretch their hands as the Lord did and as they did the same liquid fire came out of their hands just as it did from The LORD'S hand.
They were stretching forth their hand and they would say " according to the word of
God be made whole" these people continued in this mighty ministry of the End Time.
Deep in my spirit a cry came up welling up out of my spirit to know what was the meaning of all these events. Then The Lord Spoke and said, "This is it, in the last days I will restore all the canker worm, palmerworm, caterpillar and locust have destroyed. I will restore all that these have destroyed. My people in the End Time shall Go forth as a mighty army and they shall sweep over the whole face of the earth, After this, while looking up again from above the earth down on to the earth these people clothed with this liquid fire where going to and from here and there over the whole face of the earth. Suddenly i was looking at a man in Africa and instantaneously in a split second he was transported in the Holy Spirit to Russia and then to China and then to the United States by the Holy Spirit.
These people came through victoriously through all adversities through fires, pestilence,
and famine. Neither fire or persecution seemed to stop them as they went angry crowds
began to assemble and would come at them with knives, swords, clubs and guns coming at them as they did to Jesus Christ in the garden but just as Jesus did those people also they passed right through them. They could not find them when they went to hunt them down because they went forth in the Name of the Lord Jesus going out
stretching forth their hand, they blessed people, and there was never any one church
denomination mentioned. These people who were all going in the Name of the Lord of
Host Jehovah El Saboath as they marched forward everything they did in the Name of
the Lord Jesus as they ministered the end time message. They ministered to mass multitudes: 10,000's of thousands, even millions seemed to come to the Lord Jesus and every nation upon the face of the earth because they preached it was the Last Hour it was simply glorious. Gradually there were people who accumulated and gathered in mobs and were violently rebelling and attacking the workers but God had given them this message and nothing by any means would stop them. God is going to give the
whole world a demonstration in the Last Hour of the Great power of God. Men and
Women of all walks of life and degrees will mean nothing. God will chose whom so ever will. There will be no hindrance or any obstacles too big no depths to low no valley to deep but they will reach into there and they will see God Bless and they will all work together in harmony. Jesus Christ and Him alone will be the theme of the whole mission as they go forth and they continued it seemed lasted for day's weeks would go by. They would
cry out in laughter as they went forth bringing the Last time message of victory and blessing. Watching from outer space above the earth there were times when Glorious floods of Liquid Light would fall upon Great Congregations. That congregation would lift up their hands and praise God for hours even days and the Holy Spirit fell on all flesh in these meetings. To every person in these meetings received this power and anointing the miracles of God would reside and remain on and impart onto others. After these
events came a sudden loud clasp of thunder. This thunder was heard resounding all
over the world. All heard it at the same time. The voice of The Lord was heard.
He said, "Now this is my people, this is my beloved bride". Then the earth the lakes
the graves began to open all over the entire earth saints bodies came up out of there
graves of all ages out of their graves. Suddenly, from every direction they began to gather in the air forming this gigantic body just as seen at the beginning, as the dead in Jesus Christ began to rise. It was hard to comprehend the whole sight it was so marvelous far exceeding any thing ever seen. This giant body had at first been full of filth and immoral debris suddenly was a mighty giant arrayed in the most beautiful white garments spotless smooth unwrinkled.
Saints of all ages seemed to be gathered around this body slowly it began to form as it did it moved farther up into the universe. Suddenly outer space opened The Lord Jesus in His fullness appeared then another clasp of thunder and a voice said, "This is my beloved bride in whom i have waited. She shall come forth and be tried by fire. This is she that i have loved from the beginning. "Continuing to watch this from outer space upon the earth from the north the beginning of massive destruction men and women in anguish crying out, buildings in destruction. Then a voice spoke and said, "Now my wrath is being poured out upon the face of the earth. The wrath of God was poured out in such a terrible way it was so terrifying i shook and trembled. Again while looking at this horrible awful sight whole cities whole nations went down into destruction. There was weeping and wailing and crying all over the whole earth. People would cry out going into caves and sides of mountains. They jumped into lakes and rivers to drown themselves but could not die. Continuing to look back on the glorious sight in the heavens and seeing the End Time ministry it was simply "The Last Hour.
God is going to send this: rain, former rain and Latter Rain This Glorious Liquid Light with fire and it will spread like wild Holy fire over the whole face of the earth and preserve and save millions.
It is going to clean up the church. All the filthy demon spirit’s profligacy's that have been spewed upon the churches will be cleansed by the Latter Rain of the Glorious Liquid Light of the Lord Jesus Christ and his power. ALL THE FILTH IN THE CHURCHES PUT UPON THEM BY THE DEMONS OF satan are going to be removed cleanse washed away. All, who will, will be clothed with power and anointing from God. No more critics or hecklers no more media mania for money and prestige.
No more lusts of the flesh or of the eyes or the pride of life in the Church.
The Glory of Jesus Christ will be seen through and on the Church each individual worker in the Last Hour through all who are willing!
Maranatha Come Lord Jesus to us in the Rain the former and the Latter Rain

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Thank you, for sharing this.

Glory to Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah forever and ever, so let it be.

Time is near praise Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah always Faithful , always True.

How blessed are we to be loved by our Righteous, Just, and Love with no limits...Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

My heart and soul says Come my Lord, Come.

M

marianna

I pray that you will be richly blessed in what the Lord has given me 26 years ago
the Lord has revealed to me His awesome plan and i have waited on Him to tell me
when to Share it to , i feel it is very close to the time.
The Lord revealed to me that the vision is coming to reality in 2012-2013.

When Laying down to sleep, in this dream, and afterwards waking and recalling
the dream i realized completely I WILL live in the vision, so the dream is as follows:
(The Latter Rain Vision The Vision the revelation given by the Lord Jesus Christ
and verified from the text written in the book of Joel 2:23-32/ Zach. 10:1/ Hosea 6:1-3/10:12, James 5:1-8 and Ephesians 5:25-32).
The first scene in the dream started by looking far in distance from
the earth. Very far from the earth in outer space looking down on the earth.
All the details of the earth were in detailed view of all the Nations, Continents,
Islands every race every kindred every language came into full view. From the
East and the West the North to the South all nations became visible and were
recognized. It was so awesome the feeling was holy awe completely with holy
fear at the sight. It was overwhelming. This sight of the whole earth at this outer
space view. While looking up further in outer space lighting flashed and thunder
rumbled like a storm that was coming to the earth from outer space. The lighting
was brilliant and heavy thunder moving closer and closer to the earth.
The flashing lighting went toward the earth. Looking down upon the earth from
a view from the north was a huge great gigantic thing upon the earth. While
starring at this gigantic object, it was overwhelming because it was very big gigantic
even like a giant covering the whole earth. It’s feet were pointed toward the
North Pole it's head reached the South Pole. It's arms stretched reaching the
Pacific and Atlantic oceans. It was hard to understand this figure whether it
was a person or a mountain. While looking at this figure further it could clearly
be seen that it was a giant person. He was struggling for his very life just to stay
alive. His body was covered with filth, debris covered from head to his feet.
Sometimes this giant would move it’s body and make motions that it wanted to rise
and stand up on it’s feet. When it did move to try to stand it made small movements
and when it did thousands of little creatures ran away from this giant body,
they were underneath it’s body and they ran away from it. These little creatures
were grotesque, hideous looking. When the giant would start to rise they would
run away from underneath of the giant when the giant became calm these ugly
demons would start to sink back and go underneath the giant. Here is this giant
that stretches over the whole face of the earth and these little dirty filthy demon
creatures living underneath this gigantic giant. All of a sudden while watching this
giant it lifted up it’s hand toward heaven. Then it lifted up it's other hand toward
heaven. When it did these little filthy dirty demon spirit creatures by the thousands
fled away from this giant and again they went into the darkness and into night places
on the earth to where they could not be seen anymore. Slowly this great giant began
to rise upright and as it did it’s head and it’s hands went way up into the clouds.
As it was rising to it’s feet, it seemed to become cleansed from all the filth of those
filthy demon creatures that covered him. As it raised his hands into the heavens
as though it was surrendering to praising The Lord and as it raised it’s hands they both cleared the sky up into the clouds because the giant was so big enormous in size.
Then suddenly the clouds became silver. The most beautiful silver ever seen.
While watching this phenomena it was so great it was so awesome so stirring.
It was hard to understand the meaning. It was difficult to understand what it all meant.
While gazing on this vision the cry in my heart rose and i cried O LORD O LORD
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ALL THIS? i MUST KNOW. All these events that came
about were in deep outer space above the earth in the Spirit and He was surrounding
me in the presence of the FATHER GOD. Looking back on this scene these beautiful silver clouds suddenly fell drops of liquid light raining down upon the giant. Slowly the giant began to melt and to slowly sink as it where into the very earth itself. This giant was melting it’s whole form seemed to have melted upon the whole face of the earth. This great rain began to come down stronger and stronger. Raining down drops of liquid light and it grew so strong it was flooding the earth itself. Watching this giant that seemed to melt suddenly it was being transformed from where it was being liquefied into
millions of people and these people flowed over the whole face of the earth. Continuing
to watch this sight People began to stand up all over the world, all nations and races,
kindred's and languages and now they were lifting their hands toward heaven and praising God and at that very moment a great thunder roared in the heavens. It was a deafening roar through out the heavens. Looking through out the atmospheres over earth and the outer space above the earth there appeared a figure. This figure was brilliant and glistened glimmering shimmering dazzling white. The most beautiful person you have ever seen in all your life. The face was not distinguished in details but the Holy Spirit gave me intuitive revelation that it was The Lord Jesus Christ. The Lord Jesus Christ Stretched forth his hand and as He did He stretched forth his hand to one person and another and then another and as He stretched forth His hand on the people and even upon nations of the world. They could be seen, the men and women that He pointed toward. When He pointed toward them this liquid light flowed from His hand into the person He pointed to and therefore a mighty anointing of God's Holy Spirit Fire came upon that person. Now those people began to go forth in the Name of Jesus Christ and to speak and change the people in the world. It seemed that time lapsed while watching it seemed to be days, weeks, and even months. Beholding the Lord Jesus He continued to stretch forth His hands and impart this Liquid Light to those who were surrounded in tragedies. Jesus would reach His hand toward them. Then to
astonishing sorrow, Jesus stretched forth his hand to impart this Holy Spirit liquid
light and fire to some but they refused to receive. They said, "No, No." We don't want
this. Both men and woman popular, famous ministers widely known in churches.
Some you would surely thought would want this rain, former and latter rain, anointing
in their lives. As Jesus reached forth His hands toward them, they bowed their heads
and back away and when they did, they went into a spiritual darkness and a spiritual
blackness. Such a bewildering scene watching all of this, Jesus Christ in all His glory
had anointed hundreds even thousands all over the world in all Nations. The clothing
of His love and power was upon these people they went out in The Name of The Lord
both men and women male and female young and old. As they left their jobs some had
been ditch diggers others woman who hand washed clothes some had been wealthy
and others had been poor. People who were bound with paralysis, sickness, disease,
blindness, and deafness. Now when the Lord stretched forth His hand to give them
this Holy liquid fire anointing they were instantaneously healed and then they went through out the whole world. This is the amazing spectacular miracle of all the vision of the end time Liquid Glory Latter Rain Anointing the liquid glory and fire of The Lord Jesus Christ. These people when they received this liquid light and fire they too would proceed to minister to others and when they did they too would stretch their hands as the Lord did and as they did the same liquid fire came out of their hands just as it did from The LORD'S hand.
They were stretching forth their hand and they would say " according to the word of
God be made whole" these people continued in this mighty ministry of the End Time.
Deep in my spirit a cry came up welling up out of my spirit to know what was the meaning of all these events. Then The Lord Spoke and said, "This is it, in the last days I will restore all the canker worm, palmerworm, caterpillar and locust have destroyed. I will restore all that these have destroyed. My people in the End Time shall Go forth as a mighty army and they shall sweep over the whole face of the earth, After this, while looking up again from above the earth down on to the earth these people clothed with this liquid fire where going to and from here and there over the whole face of the earth. Suddenly i was looking at a man in Africa and instantaneously in a split second he was transported in the Holy Spirit to Russia and then to China and then to the United States by the Holy Spirit.
These people came through victoriously through all adversities through fires, pestilence,
and famine. Neither fire or persecution seemed to stop them as they went angry crowds
began to assemble and would come at them with knives, swords, clubs and guns coming at them as they did to Jesus Christ in the garden but just as Jesus did those people also they passed right through them. They could not find them when they went to hunt them down because they went forth in the Name of the Lord Jesus going out
stretching forth their hand, they blessed people, and there was never any one church
denomination mentioned. These people who were all going in the Name of the Lord of
Host Jehovah El Saboath as they marched forward everything they did in the Name of
the Lord Jesus as they ministered the end time message. They ministered to mass multitudes: 10,000's of thousands, even millions seemed to come to the Lord Jesus and every nation upon the face of the earth because they preached it was the Last Hour it was simply glorious. Gradually there were people who accumulated and gathered in mobs and were violently rebelling and attacking the workers but God had given them this message and nothing by any means would stop them. God is going to give the
whole world a demonstration in the Last Hour of the Great power of God. Men and
Women of all walks of life and degrees will mean nothing. God will chose whom so ever will. There will be no hindrance or any obstacles too big no depths to low no valley to deep but they will reach into there and they will see God Bless and they will all work together in harmony. Jesus Christ and Him alone will be the theme of the whole mission as they go forth and they continued it seemed lasted for day's weeks would go by. They would
cry out in laughter as they went forth bringing the Last time message of victory and blessing. Watching from outer space above the earth there were times when Glorious floods of Liquid Light would fall upon Great Congregations. That congregation would lift up their hands and praise God for hours even days and the Holy Spirit fell on all flesh in these meetings. To every person in these meetings received this power and anointing the miracles of God would reside and remain on and impart onto others. After these
events came a sudden loud clasp of thunder. This thunder was heard resounding all
over the world. All heard it at the same time. The voice of The Lord was heard.
He said, "Now this is my people, this is my beloved bride". Then the earth the lakes
the graves began to open all over the entire earth saints bodies came up out of there
graves of all ages out of their graves. Suddenly, from every direction they began to gather in the air forming this gigantic body just as seen at the beginning, as the dead in Jesus Christ began to rise. It was hard to comprehend the whole sight it was so marvelous far exceeding any thing ever seen. This giant body had at first been full of filth and immoral debris suddenly was a mighty giant arrayed in the most beautiful white garments spotless smooth unwrinkled.
Saints of all ages seemed to be gathered around this body slowly it began to form as it did it moved farther up into the universe. Suddenly outer space opened The Lord Jesus in His fullness appeared then another clasp of thunder and a voice said, "This is my beloved bride in whom i have waited. She shall come forth and be tried by fire. This is she that i have loved from the beginning. "Continuing to watch this from outer space upon the earth from the north the beginning of massive destruction men and women in anguish crying out, buildings in destruction. Then a voice spoke and said, "Now my wrath is being poured out upon the face of the earth. The wrath of God was poured out in such a terrible way it was so terrifying i shook and trembled. Again while looking at this horrible awful sight whole cities whole nations went down into destruction. There was weeping and wailing and crying all over the whole earth. People would cry out going into caves and sides of mountains. They jumped into lakes and rivers to drown themselves but could not die. Continuing to look back on the glorious sight in the heavens and seeing the End Time ministry it was simply "The Last Hour.
God is going to send this: rain, former rain and Latter Rain This Glorious Liquid Light with fire and it will spread like wild Holy fire over the whole face of the earth and preserve and save millions.
It is going to clean up the church. All the filthy demon spirit’s profligacy's that have been spewed upon the churches will be cleansed by the Latter Rain of the Glorious Liquid Light of the Lord Jesus Christ and his power. ALL THE FILTH IN THE CHURCHES PUT UPON THEM BY THE DEMONS OF satan are going to be removed cleanse washed away. All, who will, will be clothed with power and anointing from God. No more critics or hecklers no more media mania for money and prestige.
No more lusts of the flesh or of the eyes or the pride of life in the Church.
The Glory of Jesus Christ will be seen through and on the Church each individual worker in the Last Hour through all who are willing!
Maranatha Come Lord Jesus to us in the Rain the former and the Latter Rain
Liquid Glory Latter Rain Anointing?
The Lord revealed to me that the vision is coming to reality in 2012-2013

tHis all sounjds like the t.v. preachers and i don't believe in this knid of thing.
Maybe you shouldnt say such things. Dreams don't mean anything for certain. The Bible tells us what we need to know. You are making a profecy and setting a date and thATS WRONG.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011

tHis all sounjds like the t.v. preachers and i don't believe in this knid of thing.
Maybe you shouldnt say such things. Dreams don't mean anything for certain. The Bible tells us what we need to know. You are making a profecy and setting a date and thATS WRONG.

It was shared, it does not need to be believed......

setting a date is wrong, but we know the time is near..... Much still to come to pass, for more info open your Bible and take a look...

M

marianna

It was shared, it does not need to be believed......

setting a date is wrong, but we know the time is near..... Much still to come to pass, for more info open your Bible and take a look...
Thank you. I dont believe it, since I dont believe the Lord Our God works this way.
I wish you would please not condecend to me in such a way. I know my Bible reasonably well. Thank you very much.\
Saying things like this and saying God told the perason this in person is being a false prophet and a false teacher.
Thats what i believe. Its like t.v. preachers.

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2010

There is a common scenario when these kind of manifestations are prophesied, they always have a future date or time frame attached to them that doesn't usually exceed more than a year or two and when that time has come an gone, they down-play the prophecy by getting you occupied with God having some greater thing He is about to bust out and do through another manifestation. It never ends and they just keep doing it until something happens that they can take credit and attach the manifestation of their prophecy to, it could even be some small detail that happened and they spiritualize it with the little cloud that rises out of the sky, like a man's hand in (1Kgs 18:44).

We have the promises of God in the new covenant that we can believe God for, which are all yea and amen (2Cor 1:20). Why aren't we believing God for them? Why is it that we always have to be looking for something new and something greater when God has already made all things new (2Cor 5:17) and according to His divine power given all things that pertain to life and godliness (2Pt 1:3)? We have the power of God in us but that does not seem to be enough for them, so they have to esteem the gifts and certain manifestations and give them greater import than the power of the resurrected Christ within. The great and simple life that God has given is that the just shall live by faith trusting God for the promises, who is faithful and will not let one good word of His promise fall to the ground (1Sam 3:19, 1Kgs 8:56).

Paul said it in these inspired words...

Phil 3:7-10

7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death.

If we could just begin to grasp in our spirit and in the details of life what that means in the life of the believer.