Lay NO Other Foundation.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

There is only one foundation that will withstand the days that are coming ahead. The world is going to be judged by a mighty God. He will send delusion on those who reject this foundation. And Satan will have all power over those, to confuse them, and cause them to live in error, if they reject this foundation.

THERE IS NO OTHER FOUNDATION OTHER THAN THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST!!!!

If you were founded on doctrine, it will fail.
If you were founded on religious tradition, it will fail.
If you were founded on money gospels, it will fail.
If you were founded on false religions, it will fail.
If you were founded on Mary or some other priest, it will fail.
If you were founded on If you were founded on doubt, it will fail.
If you were founded on lies, it will fail.
If you were founded on pride, it will fail.
If you were founded on lust, it will fail.
If you were founded on idolatry, it will fail.
If on gossip, it will fail.
If on hypocrisy, it will fail.

The only people that will be saved are those who were founded on the gospel of Jesus Christ. This gospel teaches nothing more than that we should love the Lord with all our hearts mind's and soul, AND our neighbors as ourselves.

Look at the wicked servants. They don't speak of Jesus, nor of his mercy nor of his grace. Yet they say they are saved by grace, but they are just as wicked as the world. Do not follow them, and don't fellowship with them, as doing such is fellowship with devils. The Spirit of God teaches you what is good in the sight of the Lord.

It is good to give to those that ask of you.
It is good to show mercy.
It is good to turn the other cheek
It is good to repent.
It is good to humble yourself.
It is good to give to the poor.
It is good to love with so much care that you would give your own salvation for a complete stranger.
It is good to share and show hospitality.

Meditate on what is good, and do it. Look to Jesus for the example of what is good. All sin is of the devil. All evil is of the devil. Anyone who continues in sin is of the Devil, and they are not Christians nor are they of God. They are of Satan, and as Satan is for sin, they are for sin.

But YOU are not of Belial, nor of the Sons of Belial. You are of God, so let your actions show that you are. Glorify Jesus Christ, and not words. Have faith in Jesus and he will save you from error.

Indeed, the days of error are here!!! The days of error are present, but only those who have the solid foundation in the Gospel of Jesus Christ will endure till the end. Indeed, the love of many is waxing cold. Will you be saved? Does Jesus know you? Or will he say, ''Get away from me you worker of iniquity?''

Repent, For the kingdom of God is at hand!!

May Jesus bless you.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
where's The Cross?
where's The Love of God in this?
where the True Gospel Message?

a teacher or pastor sent by God doesn't launch out into the world without TRAINING.

R

Ramon

where's The Cross?
where's The Love of God in this?
where the True Gospel Message?

a teacher or pastor sent by God doesn't launch out into the world without TRAINING.
Here is the love of God, and the True Gospel, and the message of the cross:

REPENT OF SIN! TURN TO JESUS AND FOLLOW HIM!! HE IS THE FOUNDATION OF LIFE!! ALL OTHER FOUNDATIONS WILL NOT HOLD UP IN THE DAYS OF ERROR!! SEEK HIS KINGDOM AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS WHILE HE MAY BE FOUND. BEFORE THE DARK DAYS OVERSHADOW YOU AND YOU FAINT IN THE VALLEY!

May Jesus bless you.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Here is the love of God, and the True Gospel, and the message of the cross:

REPENT OF SIN! TURN TO JESUS AND FOLLOW HIM!! HE IS THE FOUNDATION OF LIFE!! ALL OTHER FOUNDATIONS WILL NOT HOLD UP IN THE DAYS OF ERROR!! SEEK HIS KINGDOM AND HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS WHILE HE MAY BE FOUND. BEFORE THE DARK DAYS OVERSHADOW YOU AND YOU FAINT IN THE VALLEY!

May Jesus bless you.
that's not the Biblical Gospel.

R

Ramon

that's not the Biblical Gospel.
If you want it from the bible here:

16 ¶For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 ¶He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
John 3

zone

Jun 13, 2010
If you were founded on doctrine, it will fail.

The only people that will be saved are those who were founded on the gospel of Jesus Christ.

This gospel teaches nothing more than that we should love the Lord with all our hearts mind's and soul, AND our neighbors as ourselves.

Look at the wicked servants. They don't speak of Jesus, nor of his mercy nor of his grace. Yet they say they are saved by grace, but they are just as wicked as the world. .
its no wonder you speak and believe as you do.

you think Christ's Great Summation of the Two Commandments of LAW are the Gospel.

i suggest a little more doctrine (which you despise).

R

Ramon

its no wonder you speak and believe as you do.

you think Christ's Great Summation of the Two Commandments of LAW are the Gospel.

i suggest a little more doctrine (which you despise).
Le'ts see what Jesus says about this:

John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
John 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

T

Tobby17

Ramon you're great..
Zone you're :rolleyes:

End of sarcasm! :D

A

Abiding

What does it mean to repent? How do you follow Him? Whats a dark day? What are you saying?
This may sound cool to semiknowledgeable believers. But the lost wont understand anything but
fear and confusion. Taking excerps from the bible will do noone any good.

And without doctrine, where is the truth, Ramon?
And what is a foundation?

Are you whipping on believers here?
Or is this just your calling, to come off holy and judgemental to the wind?
I see you have your gang of pleased people following you, and im sure you do too
but what is the profit?

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Le'ts see what Jesus says about this:

John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
John 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
GREAT!
AMEN!
there's the commandment.

that's the result of a sinner saved by Grace.

R

Ramon

What does it mean to repent? How do you follow Him? Whats a dark day? What are you saying?
This may sound cool to semiknowledgeable believers. But the lost wont understand anything but
fear and confusion. Taking excerps from the bible will do noone any good.

And without doctrine, where is the truth, Ramon?
And what is a foundation?

Are you whipping on believers here?
Or is this just your calling, to come off holy and judgemental to the wind?
I see you have your gang of pleased people following you, and im sure you do too
but what is the profit?
Jesus is the truth, and from his lips comes sound doctrine. I judge no one. The words of Jesus will judge everyone. Let the people who follow me follow Jesus. I am not the source of salvation. If my testimony is of me, then I will be judged. Let everyone follow Jesus. If I don't glorify him, then my life is worth nothing.

Hopefully, the profit is that people will understand, and humble themselves and seek the kingdom of God and his righteousness. Hopefully many people will repent and obey Jesus.

Any teaching that is based off of opinions of men, or off of books of men is not sound. Jesus Christ is the source of sound doctrine. If anyone wants to know what is good let him obey Jesus.

May Jesus bless you.