Lay your hands upon my head

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:19

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
There is no need for him to touch you brother, ONLY BELIEVE!!(Mark 5:36) Do not be afraid any longer, ONLY BELIEVE! See in your mindset Jesus before you, you are bowed towards him low, and suddenly! (Acts 16:25-30!!) My dear brother I have found in my 70 years 48 as a true believer Jesus arrives when certain conditions have been met by the believer.

Being a doer of God's Word and not a hearer only meets at least one condition where upon Jesus or an angel of the Lord shall appear to give what that believer truly needs or is required of by the Lord. (James 1:22) FAITHFULLNESS!! THAT is his second condition no matter how one may feel or think! And finally last but certainly not least!! LOYALTY!!

This third condition talked about in Acts 16:25-30 When only the cell door of those entrapped by the world. But when that door opens you will not leave the cell right away, because you know Jesus has come to rescue you from within oneself as well as from without. Consider this my brother and rejoice for you are far closer to his truth which sets us free! (John 8:32)

Stay in HIS Word daily, reflect upon him and most of all preform his will daily!! AND what is his very will daily you may ask?? (1 Thess 5:18!!!) To know Jesus is to KNOW HIS WORD!! Blessing my brother!