Leaked details of potential Iran deal raise ire on both sides of the aisle

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

AJJ

Banned
Mar 29, 2015
What implications are you implying?...

Luke 22:36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Have you read the verse before the one you just posted? ''When you were with me before and you did not have cloth nor sword, did you lack for anything?'' The disciples replied ''no, Lord, we didn't''. And Jesus said ''well now if you have a purse, take it with you! And if you have no sword, then sell your cloth and buy one!!''

It's a fairly easy thing to figure out. If they didn't need sword or scrip or purse before, yet still lacked nothing, then why the hell would they need any of it now??

Hence ''put away your sword. He who lives by it dies by it''.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
So yeah, about that whole Iran deal thing...

V

Viligant_Warrior

Until our administrators take care of the pest problem, I've got this ...

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Until our administrators take care of the pest problem, I've got this ...

Looks like they took care of that problem for you.

My solution to the Middle East crisis is just blanketing the air with those beautiful AH-64's. Had to throw that out there.

V

Viligant_Warrior

You're right.

Didn't take long, did it?

I think the trigger was his mocking of the Trinity over in the Bible Discussion Forum.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
You're right.

Didn't take long, did it?

I think the trigger was his mocking of the Trinity over in the Bible Discussion Forum.
I read through all his posts. He was just trying to score points by attacking the credentials of other members. Namely you and AOK.

Really, he could have a future in Iranian leadership if he ever decides to convert.

V

Viligant_Warrior

I read through all his posts. He was just trying to score points by attacking the credentials of other members. Namely you and AOK.
I think he was someone's sock puppet -- can you think of others on here who don't care much for our viewpoints? I can. :cool:

Really, he could have a future in Iranian leadership if he ever decides to convert.
How do we know he didn't already?

Dec 1, 2014
Obama and Kerry . . . are willing to sacrifice world peace to achieve whatever misguided, cockeyed, nefarious goals they have dedicated themselves to.
I edited your post to state my view.