Learning & Inspiring

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

proverbs35

Nov 10, 2012
Regardless of how much we know, it is never enough. But that's okay because every day, with every new experience, we are offered new opportunities for discovery and growth. School is always in session and life challenges us to excel at being both enthusiastic student and inspired teacher.

Quote by H.J.B. (I don't know who that is. The quote is in a book I'm reading).

With that in mind, as an enthusiastic student of life, what are you learning that's worthwhile?

What you inspiring others to do?

Brandon123

May 15, 2019
Regardless of how much we know, it is never enough. But that's okay because every day, with every new experience, we are offered new opportunities for discovery and growth. School is always in session and life challenges us to excel at being both enthusiastic student and inspired teacher.

Quote by H.J.B. (I don't know who that is. The quote is in a book I'm reading).

With that in mind, as an enthusiastic student of life, what are you learning that's worthwhile?

What you inspiring others to do?
I would like to think that I’m inspiring those with mental illness to strive for a better quality of life

H

Hamarr

I've posted a bit about working through some childhood trauma issues. I have found the best I can do is to learn what I can to process what happened and then share my story where I can. I have had several people mention that they were helped by something I have shared here and elsewhere.

I've had some new difficulties lately and it's helpful learning that I can cope with them, as much as things might suck. There is usually a way through it, even if it doesn't feel like it in the moment. In some ways this is a way to step back and see how the past filters the current drama, whatever that might be, and how to move away from learned behavior and responses.

love_comes_softly

Feb 13, 2019
I'm learning that children act a certain way for very specific reasons. There is always a reason why they act out or have certain behaviors. I'm learning how to meet them where they are at and hopefully help them through this tough season they are in.

I really think the same can be said for adults and I'd like to think that I'm inspiring those around me to think about the "whys" before responding and reacting to people who are struggling. This is helping me with my reactions/responses to these people.