Legacy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BobbMarly

Legacy13 February 2011 7:36 amIf your children are with you and I am notRemember I still love them and you with all I’ve gotYou have my words that I have said You have my writings that I hope you have readThis is my legacy that I leave youIt isn’t much but is the best I could doI hope you can see the truth in what you readIt contains years of experience and guidance that you needI am sorry for the hard times and badI am sorry for the mistakes I made as dadSee my mistakes as you are meant toA guide of things that you should not doSee the good that I did do It came from God in me and youRead and study your bible and follow Gods heartIt will guide you better and keep the world from tearing you apartDon’t read too much into things It will spoil the truth that life bringsDon’t worry for tomorrow God takes care of itDon’t worry about the past or it will become your death pitTake care of today and the next today when it comesDon’t get in a hurry and don’t live life on the runYou have a good life you can have a good timeJust follow our Lord and you will never be blindRemember me laughing remember me kindI am with our Father, thinking of you and haveing a great timeLove you always and forever my darlings.

P

pastel1

Wonderful coming from a dad who loves his kids. Showing them the Father in and by his love. His forgiveness in the whole truth of the matter. And showing them as a child of the lord the love and forgiveness and truth of Jesus for you and for them. Running into his arms saying I will never leave you or forsake you. If you gave them anything this is a promise and a gift that is forever because it's of God's love.... Amen...

Thank you... God bless... :)

B

BobbMarly

Wonderful coming from a dad who loves his kids. Showing them the Father in and by his love. His forgiveness in the whole truth of the matter. And showing them as a child of the lord the love and forgiveness and truth of Jesus for you and for them. Running into his arms saying I will never leave you or forsake you. If you gave them anything this is a promise and a gift that is forever because it's of God's love.... Amen...

Thank you... God bless... :)
You are welcome. I share my thoughts and poems because to not do so would be a waste. For what good is a written word if no one reads it and what good is a spoken word if no one hears it. It only corrodes and turns to dust and makes a noise that is never understood. sincerly Bobb Marly