Let me introduce you to the future and the elites course of choice.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mychael

Feb 18, 2020
Let me introduce you to the future and the elites course of choice.

It’s involves the image you stared at for years and learnt to obeyed its voice.

It’s studied, collected and guided your thoughts for decades without opposition by most.

It initially was the source of great knowledge and our future was its great boast.

Although a few gave warning stating it would come between God and Man.

The exhilaration of knowledge and entertainment it offered kept most too busy to know the true plan.

Isolation from others now, humans are told to only talk through the internet or by phone.

Temptations of living forever.....they can download your conscience into a new clone.

Just agree to what your told and you can have this future is their deceptive lie.

Let’s introduce you to our friend and your enslavement, meet the savior beast of a system called A I.

It will go with you everywhere in your inoculations or at first your phone tracking app.

One big human block chained computer program your resources sapped.

You now will be joined with all humanity as a data mining wealth creating scheme.

They have figured how you can still create wealth for themselves while they destroy your dream.

They believe the disease to be us and the virus and vaccination a part of the cure.

Now most all can be graded for extermination.....the future belongs to what A I considers pure.

With most of the men symbolically castrated by the way of civilisations course and desire.

Doing whatever they’re told and scolded enough to lose their identity and internal fire.

Yes that light and life, a gift from above, that’s guided mankind throughout time up to now.

Were told it was a deception used to control us and no one is encouraged to teach how.

To find the anointed or Christ that’s within you that is necessary for mankind’s ability to refrain.

The evil that been waiting for this moment to unveil the fullness of man’s shame.

Check back next week and get an update with everything happening so fast.

I will pray and stay alert to do my duty as long as it will last.