Let Tomorrow Be My Friend

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JeyBoo

Dear God, my wonderful and powerful god. You are the sunshine in my life, the one who makes my petals open wide. I know you've always been there for me. You will always be there for me. Through good and bad, you make me, me. I couldn't ask for anything better than that. You make my eyes smile when I have nothing else to say. You hold my hand when I'm lost and can't find my way. Sometimes I can feel you near me, but other times I don't. I get lost in this world for a little bit, but then I remember that you're there for me and you'll never leave me. I sometimes wonder what life would be like if I've seen your face, but truth is, I have, in my dreams and wishes. In my prayers and heart. I know that you're here, I can feel you deep deep in my heart. I wanted to write you this because I want to thank you for all that you have done. I just ask for one thing, when I wake up in the morning, let it not be my last breath. For I need time to live out what you need me to do. I don't want this to be the end. What I'm trying to say is, will you let tomorrow be my friend?

Attachments

K

kittycat7

Very true :) it speaks from the heart: Thank you for sharing :)