Let your Kingdom come Lord......let it come!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Genny

I am currently facing a very difficult time, not the first but this time it's harder then before, it's more painfull because I asked God several weeks ago for His kingdom to come in my life.

I have decided to seek the kingdom first, seek for all of God and i must say I have seen His hand upon me. He send His servant all the way from Nigeria last week to South Africa, I attended 3 days of services. I was delivered! Praise God, I was delivered, the man of God taught me so much in the 3 days.

Now I am asking all God's children around the world to please join me in prayer. please pray with me for my daughter, she is preparing for her final exams. Pray for me, to remain faithfull to God and wait for him. Pray please that I will not loose hope during this trial, please help me to hold my hands high in pray, just the way Aaron and Hur held Moses's hands during the battle against the Amalekites.

I really need a miracle now, I am determined not to move without God.

Thank you and may the God of our fathers bless you abundantly in Jesus name.

S

shekaniah

Praise God you have chosen to lean on Him! He is faithful and will be with you and your daughter. May you both have super natural wisdom and favor in all you do. May God give you both His peace that surpasses all understanding. Jesus we place them in Your loving care, and we ask this in Your name Amen

H

HeIsNowHere

I am currently facing a very difficult time, not the first but this time it's harder then before, it's more painfull because I asked God several weeks ago for His kingdom to come in my life.

I have decided to seek the kingdom first, seek for all of God and i must say I have seen His hand upon me. He send His servant all the way from Nigeria last week to South Africa, I attended 3 days of services. I was delivered! Praise God, I was delivered, the man of God taught me so much in the 3 days.

Now I am asking all God's children around the world to please join me in prayer. please pray with me for my daughter, she is preparing for her final exams. Pray for me, to remain faithfull to God and wait for him. Pray please that I will not loose hope during this trial, please help me to hold my hands high in pray, just the way Aaron and Hur held Moses's hands during the battle against the Amalekites.

You do not have to fear of losing. Read Romand 8:38 "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height, depth, nor anything else in all creation, will seperate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

We all must learn to confess our sins and follow Jesus each day and each hour of the day. Set your mind on study of the Bible, and getting more mentoring with a strong Christian. If no one will help you I will do it. God's way is not to be a lone Ranger but be connected to His Church and I am not talking about an organization with a name I am talking about a living organism of all of those who have received Jesus Christ and His Word.

Remember you are only save by Grace which means it is not earned in any way. It is a free gift of God that no one deserves.

In Ephesians 2:10 "For you are God's MASTERPIECE (same Greek word used for POEM and you are like a work of art to God) created in Christ Jesus, to do good works, which God prepared in advance for you to do." You are not saved by those works you are going to do but you were created to do them by following Jesus and you will be rewarded in heaven and here as well.

Remember following Jesus Christ is about not living for yourself and your own pleasures but by loving your neighbor as yourself, helping people, using the gift God has given you to bring His kingdom here to the earth. And His Kingdom consists of JOY, PEACE, and Righteousness (right living). You are called as a minister of this kingdom. Believe me no other people are doing this and the world teaches the opposite of this.

Let me know how I can help you.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement with you in Jesus for all set before Him.

Hugs and God bless.
pickles

G

Genny

I stand in awe of how God works! I praise His name, you guys have brought so much joy and courage into my life now. thanks for praying with and for me, thank you for the offer of mentorship, I really need it! I believe I need to surround myself with spiritual people from the body of Christ.

I must say I am determined to journey on amidst the trials that I am facing currently. God will never, never leave me.

God bless and thank you!

M

Maya86

Praying for God to be with you and your daughter every step of the way and that He shows you two His purpose. Praying that she will also be successful in her exams. :)

Hugs,
Maya

G

Genny

Thanks so much Maya, may God bless and keep you! May His face shine on you and may you never lack anything! God is faithfull, I just need to hang in there!

God bless.
Genny

C

Chrisna

Father God we lay our hands apon Genny and her daughter ,
Lord we as believers and as your people I dearly ask Lord that you face,your beauty and your grace and your love may shine upon them so that they may rejoice and be glad Lord...I ask your will to be done .

In Jesus name I pray Amen.

M

Maya86

My pleasure honey. :)
Still keeping you two in my prayers. :) Shine on! xx

G

Genny

Beloved of the Lord,

I just want all of you to know, how great God is, we are half way through our trial! I praise God, He stepped in and the devil had no choice but to bow. Your prayers on behalf of me and my daughter is a pillar of strenght, an oasis in the wilderness!

I praise Him because i know he who started is faithfull to complete, I praise Him because I am getting closer and closer to Him and by my excample my daughter wants to know more. I praise Him for bringing us half way, I know and believe that he will carry us through in Jesus name.

I praise Him for all the prayers, I praise for keeping us safe, I praise Him for His providence. I praise becuase He is God and there is no one like Him. I praise Him who emptied heaven and gave all so that I/we can be saved! I glory in the God of my fathers.

thank you guys, please continue to pray with and for us. God bless!
Genny

M

Maya86

Hallelujah! Thanks for the update Genny! :) Gonna keep em coming!

Hugs and kisses and loads of good wishes,
Maya

S

shekaniah

Praise God for His faithfulness! Thank you for sharing the good news to brighten my day! Amen! Amen! Amen!
May God keep pouring out the blessing into your life!

G

Genny

Beloved of the Lord,

It's me again, trusting in His holy name! God is faithful, I will not give up! Please pray with me, God will come through in Jesus name. My day will not end out seeing His promise come through.

He saw the grieve of a mother at the funeral of her son, took compasion and raised her son from the death, I know he is seeing me now and he will meet me at the point of my need. Thank You Jesus, I give You glory!

Please continue to pray with me, God bless

Genny

S

shekaniah

Praying in agreement for God to be right by your side, giving you words of wisdom. In Jesus name amen

G

Genny

Beloved in the Lord,

Im totally blessed and just want to praise Him! God is so good, His timing is perfect and His goodness everlasting. I thank God for His amazing provindence, He came through at a time when I didnt know what will happen, God happened!

I praise Him for His love, I praise for His word, I praise Him for His mercy and compassion. I praise for his gentleness, I give Him praise, He raised me up, I praise Him in the morning time and will continue to praise Him in the day time, I will end my day in Praise!

Let everything that has breath, praise the Lord!

Thank you for all your prayers on behalf of me and my daughter, please continue to pray!

God bless!

Genny

S

shekaniah

Praise God! Keep up the faith...I will pray.

R

Ramon

AMEN AMEN AMEN!! WOW!!

My friend, as sure as one seeks, he will surely find!! SHE WILL SURELY FIND!!

Jesus teaches us very much when we seek!! I would like to send you a PM about something.

May Jesus bless you as you seek!!

N

nyla

sister, as i was sitting here reading your post all that was going threw my heart was the love you carry for jesus, sister be faithful like you been to god worship him and love him like you been doing he will never let you suffer nor give you a reason to dout him, he is the main source so pray on your needs and give your doughters problem to him and she will be ok in jesus name AMEN