LETS BUILD A LIST! of UPLIFTING STATEMENTS OF FAITH :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

hattiebod

I love the small punchy sentences that encapsulate / encourage our faith. I would love to see yours? I am sure there are so many, from all around the world. Some really speak to me & I am sure will to you too...so, here is my first contribution and one of my favourites :) God Bless. <><

'Any fish can float downstream, but it takes a live one to swim against the current'

Feb 11, 2012
Open your eyes the truth is near, repent now and have no fear, God is faithful and kind, but His judgement and wrath will be upon the blind!

(The blind: Those who refuse to repent, and come clean before God, thinking they are saved while they are still carnal sold under sin)