Let's Go Brandon!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
62% of those who supposedly voted for clueless joe would vote for him again? That is sad.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
62% of those who supposedly voted for clueless joe would vote for him again? That is sad.
I wonder what it is they like best about him?

The way he handles the economy?

The way he has dealt with the Pandemic?

Border security?

National security like the withdrawal from Afghanistan?

The creepy way he is around kids?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I see nothing to like in him, never have.
I recall seeing him say on TV "Sometimes I lie", this election was stolen, clinton crime family was the adversaries choice to follow his choice of BO. We had a reprieve with president Trump, I get in the Spirit repeatedly that each of us need to stand in His power and authority in this time.
best wishes

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Where did you did this information. Make that 22% or less. In any event you cannot trust any polls. And now that election fraud is going to be permanent in the USA, elections won't matter.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Where did you did this information. Make that 22% or less. In any event you cannot trust any polls. And now that election fraud is going to be permanent in the USA, elections won't matter.
The battle is on. Elections don't matter in Russia or China. We are still not there, not yet.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
This guy is one of the preeminent experts concerning humiliating your family so I think we should pay attention to him, when he says "he is irrelevant" I agree, Swalwell is irrelevant. However, to hear "Let's go Brandon" and all you can think of is the F word suggests you need therapy. Hopefully Swalwell will get the help he needs, don't let the stigma associated with sleeping with a Chinese spy and also your mental health issues to keep you from getting help.

https://thegoogle.co.in/democrat-re...thetic-dad-who-said-lets-go-brandon-to-biden/

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
post #104

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Lauren Boebert asks a legitimate question.

It’s almost the end of 2021 and I’ve yet to see Biden mobilize truinternatialdepressure like he promised. What’s the hold up?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
the imposter president lies a lot