Let's play!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

I lifted up mine eyes again, and looked, and behold a man with a measuring line in his hand.
Then said I, Whither goest thou? And he said unto me, To measure Jerusalem, to see what is the breadth thereof, and what is the length thereof.
And, behold, the angel that talked with me went forth, and another angel went out to meet him,
And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein:

Who said this?
:unsure: Zechariah ?

Jan 25, 2015
Google, you used prophet Google???

Grrr you are penalized with 100 billion points taken from calibob :p

G

Godsgirl83

Google, you used prophet Google???

Grrr you are penalized with 100 billion points taken from calibob :p
googles no prophet that's for sure.....
in fact try using CAPITAL "G" when typing God...... google switches it to lowercase "g" :mad:

G

Godsgirl83

googles no prophet that's for sure.....
in fact try using CAPITAL "G" when typing God...... google switches it to lowercase "g" :mad:
well, let me be more specific, gmail which is ran by google does this.

Jan 25, 2015
I will utterly consume all things from off the land, saith the LORD.
I will consume man and beast; I will consume the fowls of the heaven, and the fishes of the sea, and the stumblingblocks with the wicked; and I will cut off man from off the land, saith the LORD.
I will also stretch out mine hand upon Judah, and upon all the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and I will cut off the remnant of Baal from this place, and the name of the Chemarims with the priests;

Where is this?

TimothyGirl

Jul 19, 2019
I will utterly consume all things from off the land, saith the LORD.
I will consume man and beast; I will consume the fowls of the heaven, and the fishes of the sea, and the stumblingblocks with the wicked; and I will cut off man from off the land, saith the LORD.
I will also stretch out mine hand upon Judah, and upon all the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and I will cut off the remnant of Baal from this place, and the name of the Chemarims with the priests;

Where is this?
May I join in on the game? :)

Sitting on my fingers so I don't call for Google... my guess would be Isaiah? But I think I'm wrong... :oops:

TimothyGirl

Jul 19, 2019
Okay, I put myself out of my misery.... and the answer is... Zephaniah :)

Let's see who knows their minor prophets (clue ;))

" “For three transgressions of Edom, and for four, I will not turn away its punishment,
Because he pursued his brother with the sword, And cast off all pity;
His anger tore perpetually,
And he kept his wrath forever."

Where is this found?

Jan 25, 2015
Okay, I put myself out of my misery.... and the answer is... Zephaniah :)

Let's see who knows their minor prophets (clue ;))

" “For three transgressions of Edom, and for four, I will not turn away its punishment,
Because he pursued his brother with the sword, And cast off all pity;
His anger tore perpetually,
And he kept his wrath forever."

Where is this found?
Grrrr I know this. We had a sermon on this...... to long ago ......grrrrr frustrating :ROFL:

I am guessing now, Joshua?

Amos, Amos, Amos grrrrr (google it )

Jan 25, 2015
The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem.
Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.

Camess

Aug 11, 2020
Solomon?