Let's take dominion over the Earth!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Definition_Christ

I really like this guy Dr Myles Munroe he is a GREAT preacher on the Kingdom.. He grew up in a kingdom so he knows all about kingdom lifestyle.. I hope it's a blessing to you all and hopefully this is the most appropriate place to post the video.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpT9O_FIO_s&feature=related[/video]

Genesis 1:26
Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”

1 Peter 2
2 As newborn babes, desire the pure milk of the word, that you may grow thereby,
3 if indeed you have tasted that the Lord is gracious.

Share what you think please! God bless you all mightily in the name of Jesus :)!

Last edited:
M

MaggieMye

Munroe is excellent!!

I really like this guy Dr Myles Munroe he is a GREAT preacher on the Kingdom.. He grew up in a kingdom so he knows all about kingdom lifestyle.. I hope it's a blessing to you all and hopefully this is the most appropriate place to post the video.

Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”

1 Peter 2
2 As newborn babes, desire the pure milk of the word, that you may grow thereby,

Share what you think please! God bless you all mightily in the name of Jesus :)!

C

concernedguy

1 Peter 2

He definitely has a unique style. His examples are easily understood. He should accomplish
great things for God.

D

Definition_Christ

..........:D

D

Definition_Christ

He definitely has a unique style. His examples are easily understood. He should accomplish
great things for God.
Amen to that. I like his style too.

G

greatkraw

So can someone tell me is he into dominion theology. Or is he just getting ready for the Millenium.

G

Gabriel777

Dominion blah blah blah. Our main goal is to preach the GOSPEL. Not dominate the whole world with a ''church' kingdom

G

greatkraw

The world will not become Christ's with a coup from the inside but with an invasion from the outside.

J

jcspartan

thanks for posting . . .very good to meditate on

Matthew 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations
is preaching the gospel and "extending dominion of God's kingdom"

J

jcspartan

So can someone tell me is he into dominion theology. Or is he just getting ready for the Millenium.
good question. I know this goes back a few years but some of the proponents of dominion theology were vocal Chicken Littles during the Y2K hoopla here in the US. They thought they could help usher in the mellinium.

I didn't take this fellow that way but still a good question

G

greatkraw

good question. I know this goes back a few years but some of the proponents of dominion theology were vocal Chicken Littles during the Y2K hoopla here in the US. They thought they could help usher in the mellinium.

I didn't take this fellow that way but still a good question
Yes, Barry Smith, NZ, shot himself in the foot with Y2K predictions.

I worked Y2K IT projects and made sure I had my larder stocked.

Jan 31, 2009
I will watch the video Have not yet though, but one thought on the title of this thread" let's take dominion over the earth", this is where the title that was given To Jesus, kicks in as redeemer, and the earth was given to man, man Lost it, and now as kinsman redeemer, the scroll has been sealed and only the kinsman redeemer can open the seal and hold title to the land again. and this will not happen until he comes to claim what is His in revelation and the kinsman redeemer has to throw the tenants of the land out, if they are not willing to give it up. I have often wonder how the devil has so much control of earth as he has, until I read a sermon on the Kinsman redeemer. and the scroll of lands that has writings on the outside, being conditions of the scrolls being opened, by the one who is to redeem the land back to the family it belongs to. so we can not claim the dominion over earth but we can as daniel and others that have been slaves or servants to others that control the Land we can still worship God and Keep him as Our God until He delivers us out of our boundage, ye cannot have two masters for ye will love one and despise the other, Israel had two masters while in Egypt, can we love God and despise the devil. without a doubt, and tell him even as the three Hebrews children said. that even if God does not deliver us out of your bondage we will still serve God. Praise the Lord !!!!!!!!!!!

Re 5:2And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?Re 5:3And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.Re 5:4And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.Re 5:5And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

D

Definition_Christ

I will watch the video Have not yet though, but one thought on the title of this thread" let's take dominion over the earth", this is where the title that was given To Jesus, kicks in as redeemer, and the earth was given to man, man Lost it, and now as kinsman redeemer, the scroll has been sealed and only the kinsman redeemer can open the seal and hold title to the land again. and this will not happen until he comes to claim what is His in revelation and the kinsman redeemer has to throw the tenants of the land out, if they are not willing to give it up. I have often wonder how the devil has so much control of earth as he has, until I read a sermon on the Kinsman redeemer. and the scroll of lands that has writings on the outside, being conditions of the scrolls being opened, by the one who is to redeem the land back to the family it belongs to. so we can not claim the dominion over earth but we can as daniel and others that have been slaves or servants to others that control the Land we can still worship God and Keep him as Our God until He delivers us out of our boundage, ye cannot have two masters for ye will love one and despise the other, Israel had two masters while in Egypt, can we love God and despise the devil. without a doubt, and tell him even as the three Hebrews children said. that even if God does not deliver us out of your bondage we will still serve God. Praise the Lord !!!!!!!!!!!

Re 5:2And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?Re 5:3And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.Re 5:4And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.Re 5:5And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
Kewl, what did you think of the video?

Jan 31, 2009
Kewl, what did you think of the video?
I think we can be colonies of Godly people no matter what land or whose dominion we are in, we can be faithful To our King of kings, no matter who would have us to turn aside from being part of His kingdom no matter what kingdom we are in

Jos 24:15And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Last edited:
J

jcspartan

Yes, Barry Smith, NZ, shot himself in the foot with Y2K predictions.

I worked Y2K IT projects and made sure I had my larder stocked.
I had my emergency supplies as well. But I was not trying to capitalize on the possible demize of the electronic age inorder to bring in the mellinium as Gary North was here. Open source material at the time suggested DoD will be rewriting code till 2017. They have some unique code that exists nowhere else and are limited in who can rewrite much of it.

J

jcspartan

Interesting thought. I never thought this through systematically. I did not expect the Kingdom of God to be fully realized on Earth until Christ's return. You insight gives me something to think about. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.