lets talk about something yummy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

rus_lady

ok , um , we all here from dif countrys and it is just interesting to hear from you what is your fav meal and maybe u will share your fav recipe with us :D

Stuey

Aug 17, 2009
I call this the late night snack.

Ingredients

1 bar of Chocolate

Method

Open packet and consume.

Cost $3

Time? 2 minutes.

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
I call this the late night snack.

Ingredients

1 bar of Chocolate

Method

Open packet and consume.

Cost $3

Time? 2 minutes.
I love all the recipes from the guys on this site. You all are hilarious; peanut butter sandwiches, a bowl of cereal, grilled cheese, boiled hotdogs.... lol :)
Also, Rus_lady, there's a recipe forum here that has a lot of recipes. I like trying different foods; I don't have a favorite.

K

KiwiCA

My husband is yummy just to look a :D

Jul 13, 2009
I'm not sure what to say after KiwiCa's comment...lol

But I'm from Panama and one of the things I love eating the most are panamanian tamales. They're quite different from mexican tamales cuz ours are less dry.

Yum.

K

kayem77

I'm not sure what to say after KiwiCa's comment...lol

But I'm from Panama and one of the things I love eating the most are panamanian tamales. They're quite different from mexican tamales cuz ours are less dry.

Yum.

Hey is this a tamales competition!? Because I'm IN man!

Actually I dont eat tamales that often, they are......ok for me. Just wanted to fight back haha :)

L

Liz01

who said tamales? who said tamales? :eek: I want.....no, wait...im on a diet to loss weight... :(

K

kayem77

who said tamales? who said tamales? :eek: I want.....no, wait...im on a diet to loss weight... :(
Henry was insulting our tamales, he clearly doesnt know what he is talking about, so i forgive him. We should all be loving to each other after all ;) hahaha

L

Liz01

Henry was insulting our tamales, he clearly doesnt know what he is talking about, so i forgive him. We should all be loving to each other after all ;) hahaha
hahahaha, its very obvious that he never have eaten ours.......

K

kayem77

hahahaha, its very obvious that he never have eaten ours.......
Haha thank you Lord for mexican food! But I prefer tacos, not a big fan of tamales :)

BEHOLD, MEXICAN TACOS!

ok I dont really know if they were made in mexico but I couldnt find tacos in google like the ones I had in Sinaloa :(. They were DELICIOUS! :)

Jul 13, 2009
lol I do know about tamales, I love them! I tried a mexican one before and I prefer ours, maybe I have to try other ones. I'm not too crazy about tacos. And Liz, diets are silly! Just eat girl!