Lets talk Heaven!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 5, 2010
Hey Everyone! :)

The Bible says a lot about Heaven....it's our eternal resting place! I personally cannot wait to be there! In fact I'm so excited about Heaven sometimes I chant "rapture! rapture! rapture!" (haha but in all seriousness I know Gods timing is perfect and I want all who can be saved to be before Jesus comes back) But I would like to know what do you think of when you think about Heaven? What do you picture Heaven to be like? What are you most looking forward to?

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Absence of evil, pain, death instead a continual flow of life.

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
Amen! I too cannot wait to get to Heaven. I'm totally looking forward to seeing God face to face. I imagine He would warmly welcome me with a big bear hug and I will be utterly speechless that I'll just be staring in awe at His unquenchable radiance and grandeur! I can't fathom how beautiful Heaven will be. :)

This lovely hymn came to mind:

[video=youtube;bmTl9cFrqAk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmTl9cFrqAk[/video]

J

J-Kay

Awesome topic; Awesome hymn ~

Heaven...there are no words in my vocabulary to describe my future home.
It is the home of all my ancestors, my parents, my 45 yr. old daughter and
22 yr. old grandson. The home of 2 babies never born, but will be complete
when I see them.
Anxious to see my Savior, to bow at His feet and kiss them. However unworthy
I feel to do so after all He has done for me.
I can't wait to sing to God our Father, songs of worship. Join in with the Heavenly
choir and Praise Him always.
Jesus said in John 14 there will be Mansion awaiting us. I believe Him, but as long
as I can be with Him, I won't care what my place will be like.
Fields of flowers with vivid colors eyes have never seen before. All colors described
in Revelations which will be more vivid than my imagination can phantom.
Throngs of people around the throne with God Eternal.
No questions needed when I get there. I will know but it won't matter anymore.
Jesus our Lord awaits and I too, shout, RAPTURE... RAPTURE:::::

PANCAKES

Apr 26, 2009
I will have a cat farm.

filled with cats, and tigers, and lions, and panthers, and down syndrome cats like Grumpy cat.

Oh, and I won't be allergic to them anymore.

I

iTOREtheSKY

I guess I am one of the few that doesn't think about heaven all that much,simply because my mind cannot fathom what someplace without,pain,or sin,or death & love & peace & joy exists 24/7 for all eternity. It hurts my head to even think about it. Obviously it will be amazing to not be bound by our flesh any longer. I guess I just don't get overly excited about it because there is still so much to do here yet & I'd rather keep my focus on what's happening around me now. Heaven isn't going anywhere,but unfortunately many will be going to hell & right now that's the important thing..bringing God's love & message to those around me suffering.

D

danschance

I sure want to go to Heaven myself. I wish I could get a glimpse of it now even. One thing I know is that being with Jesus will be better than anything. He exudes love calm and peace.

[video=youtube;2vnlWsyNyVI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vnlWsyNyVI[/video]