Letter from Dr. King {Birmingham Jail}

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CCHL

Jan 8, 2014
Letter from a Birmingham Jail [King, Jr.]

There are still injustices going on in America and throughout the rest of the world. I'm in a unique state of being a young educated white male who has seen injustices of all people happening around me and recognizing the privilege that has been given to me. I also realize that as a white male that I do not suffer many of the discriminatory racist acts of my peers. We must stand up for Justice for all people! I encourage ya'll to read this and think about how it may be applicable in today's society!

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
SJW talk is hate speech against white people and especially against white men.. I totally reject this PC fascism speak..

Rachel20

May 7, 2013
Letter from a Birmingham Jail [King, Jr.]

There are still injustices going on in America and throughout the rest of the world. I'm in a unique state of being a young educated white male who has seen injustices of all people happening around me and recognizing the privilege that has been given to me. I also realize that as a white male that I do not suffer many of the discriminatory racist acts of my peers. We must stand up for Justice for all people! I encourage ya'll to read this and think about how it may be applicable in today's society!
Thank you for sharing.

Reading MLK Jr's writing is always inspiring and thought provoking. It is quite true that we must stand up for justice and be mindful about those that lack the same privileges that we do, because we still live in a very flawed world.

This Bible verse comes to mind. :)

Micah 6:8

He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord
require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

CCHL

Jan 8, 2014
Thank you for sharing.

Reading MLK Jr's writing is always inspiring and thought provoking. It is quite true that we must stand up for justice and be mindful about those that lack the same privileges that we do, because we still live in a very flawed world.

This Bible verse comes to mind. :)

Micah 6:8

He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?
Dr King is one of the most influential people that I've studied. He was accepting of all people and we must work towards that common goal.