Letter To God-2.25.13

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 26, 2012
Dear God,
Today was a better day then normal. Thank you for a good day. Didn't do a whole lot, but that's fine by me. I didn't sleep well last night, many thing boggling my mind, and yea..

Today is my aunt's birthday and well, you know, let her know that I'm praying for her and that I still love her. Please be with her and keep her strong. She is feeling as empty as I am probably right now, but I'm stronger and have YOU.

I wish that you would help me figure out what to do with the people who say they care, but have hurt me. You gave me a second chance, should I give them one? Doesn't seem fair after all this pain, had a 2 hour talk with one person, and well... I just don't want to trust them, but she wants my trust. I don't know...

Thanks again for all the friends that are sticking by me, new and old, they make me feel better and more like I mean something to this world even though they don't always think they belong here. We all have a purpose and tell those people they have one! Some are just to blind to see that they have one, and they do. Even says so in Jeremiah 29:11.

Love, Angel

P.S. Thank you for a certain someone.

G

Thankyou for sharing therefore Blessing me, Lord's Peace be with you now and forevermore

Nov 26, 2012
I'm glad this helped you in some way or form. One person's life can help another with theirs. From once small piece of life's puzzle.

G

It really did. Related alot, i don't know either.. Chilling to harp music.. resting, waiting for the Lord to guide me - He showed me 1 Timothy 6:11b.
Yes true, Thanks God for connecting these little pieces step by step

G

:) May your heart continue to smile despite challenges as you walk into March with confidence knowing Jesus will lead you and direct your steps, words and decisions in His perfect time.
Jesus can build us up, heal hurts, counsel us and perform miracles. When i cannot trust others i know i can trust Holy and Harmless Jesus ;) Not easy to forgive.. takes HIS Grace i think.. and maybe a personal decision to be reached by prayer and time spent with the harmless One..
P.S. i love the idea of writing to God.
Take care x Thanks again for blessing me. GOD Bless you