Letters to God- 12.16.13

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 26, 2012
Dear God,

Well, it's been awhile since I've decided to share my thoughts and prayers. Why? Because I haven't been doing so well with that. Praying you know? I've asked for help in many forms from a lot of people and you. I've received, and inside me, I can feel it working again. So very slowly though. I have not had the best of days, but I would like to share with everyone how I handled each one. I did pray to God, before all this happen, to help me with the possible depression I could be in, and to help me stay calm. He answered that prayer, as I am typing this now, and letting everyone know that I realized, I can find God's voice again.

Last Wednesday-
I was at work and was on break. I got a text from my boyfriend, telling me we are done. No reason really. I was hurt, but at the same time it was a mutual thing. I miss him a lot, yes, but I think God said, enough fun and time to get serious.

How it went: I cried that entire night, the next day. I was fine. Right now, I don't miss the relationship at all. It wasn't meant to be. I miss him as a friend, but I am not wasting time over it.

That next Thursday-
I was with some friends heading home from DQ. We all needed a break, and just needed some cheering up. I got pulled over, and got a rather expensive ticket. Keep in mind, I was given a car just a few days ago. (ANOTHER PRAYER ANSWERED) I had no insurance.

How it went: I was completely chill when the cop came and talked to me. I was afterwards too. I said right away, God help me and take this from me. I put it in God's hands, and now I'm finding a way to pay it off.

Then that Friday-
I was at work, and got injured somewhat, and it scared me a lot. I didn't know what to do at all!

How it went: God calmed me, and now I'm good to go and work at what I was doing without fear.

All weekend-
I worked 3x more hours then I ever have in a weekend, and was hardly home, coming home Sunday night and still having to do house chores, I was ready to cry. I told God, help me. I also texted a few friends telling them I was about to cry.

How it went: After one person said, take it one step at a time, and another one saying, just relax for a bit. I then felt God saying, take it easy. I managed to get most of all my chores done, and I didn't even cry!

My ex, was the one who said take it one step at a time. I was surprised he still even cared.

There you have it, right now I'm half asleep in school, but I'm at peace. For those of you who have been with me along this battle of stress, thank you. It's not the end by any means, but this next chapter is God's doing.

Thank you God for helping me in so many ways, even when it took me awhile to realize it. I don't know why you care so much after all this disappointment. I love you so much, and I'm working, with help now, on getting this right. Let the people know who have been there for me that I am grateful, and I love them for giving me their advice and time. Help me to continue this chapter of life, but with you as my guide. Let me let you be my guide.

I love you daddy.

Love,
Angel Mae.

vanillakay

Dec 7, 2012
Thar's awesome :) and very inspiring. Sounds like you've had it pretty sucky lately. We all get days when life beats us down but as yuov proven call on name of the Lord ad he shall give you rest.

romans 8:28

;)And we knwo that all things work togather for good to those that love the Lord to those that are called according to his purpose