Letters To God-2.24.13

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 26, 2012
Dear God,
My momma thought it would be a good idea to be with her and all her kids this weekend so we went to the city, and stayed the night. I don't know what she was thinking, but it felt like more stress was put on to her, and more pain on me. I had a friend talking to me and make me smile, but for the most part it was hard to smile God. I can't stand people fighting, arguing, or being rude to one another. I did my best to fix the disputes amongst the kids, but momma had to finally get after them. I'm glad we were together, but inside of me I was screaming to be left alone and go back home. Right now is just not a good time for pains like these.

I thank you for giving me the strength and courage at Individual Speech contest and helping me get a 1 rating so that I move on to state. I knew you were with me because there was only 4 people watching me and I was still nervous telling the story to them, but you gave me a calm heart before I spoke. I didn't think I would advance, and I understood why, but you helped me do so. Thank you so much.

Right now I feel tired, bothered, and been feeling upset a lot. Like the smallest thing could make me cry, but I'm not crying. That one word that hurt me or anyone else I could blow up on them. Like I could be harmful to someone who is hurting me. I think I'm feeling stressed and angered. I don't want this feeling God, please take it away. I, between me and you, know what might be causing this and I can fix it with your help, but if this continues I might be impacting others for the worse. Just help me God.

Be with my friends that have left me. I'm over the fact that I no longer have them, but they don't have YOU. They need you and need to realize how important it is to have them their life. I won't stop being that christian image just because I haven't many friends left. That is the last thing I'd do, I will become a stronger christian in this time, so people can so how big of an impact you have on me. How great it is to be with you. Don't give up on my friends, they are just blinded. Soften their hearts and open their eyes God.

Love, Angel

P.S. I get to be 'press' at tomorrow's game and that is a big deal because this is a play-off game and I get to be on the court area taking pictures. Thanks for the opportunity!

NateDaGrimes

Jan 7, 2013
seems like your week is a little rough, will be praying for you =]... btw havin a little bit a rough day

J

JeyBoo

Oh Angel, you are amazing for staying strong in this time of your life. If you ever need anything, I am absolutely here for you sweetie, I love you bunches. <3