Letters to God-3.14.13

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 26, 2012
Dear God,
Please be with my friend who is heading down to Peru on a long-term mission trip. He's having a hard time leaving his family again and is doing his best to give this trip to you. Grant him his finacial needs as he is headed down the 23rd. It's coming up soon, and he needs all the help he can get.

As for me, I pray that you help me as well financially so I may go to Arizona again to Indian reservations like I did last year. I've been praying about the AZ trip and I feel as if I should go or maybe you are telling me to go, but then again, I can't tell the difference. I'm excited, and I'll until each deadline that I can get the money to go. If this is what you want me to do, let your will be done.

My days are getting a lot better. My old-self is coming back, slowly, but like I told you; one step at a time. I can do this. I proud of myself for reading my bible every morning so far before school, and now I need to get into my 3 bible studies again. Thank you for not giving up on me, and helping me this roller coaster called life.

I love you.

-Angel

Nov 26, 2012
Sorry for the spelling mistakes... I need to slow down when I get excited about writing what I want to share. :)