Letters to God-3.28.13

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 26, 2012
Dear God,
!PRAYERS!

-Josiah left for Peru this morning, I give him to you and I no longer can talk to him as much as I use to, but he said we find a way to call me here and there. I told him to promise to not let his feelings as a close friend for me effect his mission, and I told him to put me at the bottom of his priority list. God and his mission trip are at the top. Please keep him safe for me, and help him be strong through the entire journey. I love my friend and I don't want him to get hurt. Whatever your will is God, let it be done.

-Not sure how Micheal is doing, but not a day goes by that I don't think of something he told me. Every day I think of something he once told me and it helps me somehow in life. I pray that he is keeping his promise to me and that he is getting closer to you and that he is just right is getting madly in love with you. Let him know that I miss him, and that I'm praying for him.

-Praise Taylor and Nate from my church for stepping up and share some of their testimony in front of our entire youth group. I heard a lot of comments about it and last night was just a plain deep night for everyone. Katie, non-christian, her eyes have been opened up greatly and every time she comes, you God touch her heart, I thank you for working in these peoples lives and helping them out in any way shape or form. Thank you God, thank you.

-My mom is starting to get a little more curious and more respectful in how I love you and call my Savior. She doesn't want to believe in you, but something in her is making her think about it more. Thank you for water that seed in her planted years.... ago. I know you won't give up on her and I don't want her to go to hell. However you are suppose to get to her and break her heart for you, I pray you do it just right where she instantly becomes madly in love with you!

There are tons and tons of other prayers, but each one has their story. I'm just going to write down names because these are people who only need strength in their walk with you.

Names:
Alexa
Colton
Bryan
Jey
Seth
Nate
Ky
Rebecca
Sarah
Matty
Zach
Beth
Matthew
Daniel
Ryan
..and anyone else who is a christian friend I forgot.

I won't be on CC for awhile because I'm going to spend my time with you God, which is just fine. I am going to spend my time learning more about your ways, and how important it is that you died for me. How much I should really fear you, and to sacrifice my life for you.

I love you with all my heart God.

Your Daughter,
Angel

Mar 29, 2013
am proud of you keep up the good work.