Letters To God-3.4.13

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 26, 2012
Dear God,
Josiah said I should share my true testimony with others. I'm scared to let people know what happened. Should I? I'm thinking of putting it first here on CC. My testimony is still growing, but the worst end of it is over for now. I may have more trials, but this one is the greatest of them all.

Song- Every Day I pray

I trip and fall. I get back up. Nothin's gonna stop me from pushing on.
I lose my ways, I stumble like crazy.
I'm only human and get lost in life. I'm only a sinner looking for Christ.
Pain and struggles, hurt from him. A wretched time I felt beaten in.
Hiding the tears, holding my heart. A man had hurt me from the start. But I know you hear me.. When I. When I.

I pray.
Every day.
Praying for a great day.
Praying for a memorable time.
Letting the sun shine.
Hope and dreams never fade.
Build up those who are falling away.
Relieve them who struggle.
Guide them who are lost.
Let us praise you, be with you.
Love you and worship you.
Every second, every minute, every hour.
Every day.
I pray.

I spoke up. I did what was right. I let the pain flow every night.
Who woulda' thought a girl like me. Could hold such a thing, from my family.
I had faith in being strong, caring the weight on my own.
I was scared, scarred, and confused.
Hiding what would should have been brought to light.
A friend helped me through this time...and no I know you heard me when I when I.

I pray.
Every day.
Praying for a great day.
Praying for a memorable time.
Letting the sun shine.
Hope and dreams never fade.
Build up those who are falling away.
Relieve them who struggle.
Guide them who are lost.
Let us praise you, be with you.
Love you and worship you.
Every second, every minute, every hour.
Every day.
I pray.

Love, Angel.

P.S.
Like or Comment so I know it's even worth it to share my testimony on here. I don't want to waste my life with your time if you don't care.