- “And if all of you will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me; then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins. And all of you shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall all of you eat.” (Leviticus 26.27-29).
See how far one person can go, what someone is capable of doing when they eschew or forbear from hearing the voice of Jesus. We can’t divert of hearing His voice.
Many times, we excuse ourselves: I desire to hear the voice of Jesus; He is that who doesn’t wish to speak to me. Nevertheless, let’s see honest: we really want to hear what Jesus desire to us? We are ready to abide by what He planned for us? Or are we interested in complying only what is convenient for us and, still so, only because we expect that He satisfy our lusts?
Do we go to Him because we look forward to seeing His will being done in the Heaven and on Earth, or because we crave for convincing Him to establish our passions every time and everywhere?
May us never think that we are better than anyone (Luke 13.1,2; Romans 13.9). If we duck out of hearing the voice of Jesus, certainly our understanding will be darkened to the point of we lost every feeling (Ephesians 4.17-19).
So, have a prophetical day resting and waiting the sweet voice of Jesus to speak to you (Psalms 37.7).