Lies and the tide. . .

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

CanadaNZ

What do lies and the tide have in common?

They both come in waves.

Anyone else notice this. It's frustrating that we have to deal with the latest fads in false doctrine (I would rather deal with fads in fashion and I hate fashion). The latest. . .we can be like God never sinning here on earth. . .then what did Jesus come for? Seriously people get you facts straight and stop listening to every lie out there. Just because the person you hear it from is using the bible doesn't mean its true, Satan was the first to misuse God's Word, he used it on eve, he tried it on Jesus and he uses it on us to. Don't do Satan's dirty work. . .PLEASE!!!

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
What do lies and the tide have in common?

They both come in waves.

Anyone else notice this. It's frustrating that we have to deal with the latest fads in false doctrine (I would rather deal with fads in fashion and I hate fashion). The latest. . .we can be like God never sinning here on earth. . .then what did Jesus come for? Seriously people get you facts straight and stop listening to every lie out there. Just because the person you hear it from is using the bible doesn't mean its true, Satan was the first to misuse God's Word, he used it on eve, he tried it on Jesus and he uses it on us to. Don't do Satan's dirty work. . .PLEASE!!!
I have yet come across "be like God by never sinning".

The Bible tells us what is Abominable and what pleases Almighty Yahvah God.

Yahshua the Messiah came to save us.

If I sin I am sentenced to death.

The only way to be reconciled with Almighty Yahvah God is through Yahshua the Messiah.

He came to lay down his life for an offering for our sins.

If he had not of come, we were all doomed.

That does not mean we are incapable of striving to please Almighty Yahvah God.

J

jimsun

As someone whose working day tends to be engulfed by lies, deceit & bearing false witness, I cannot explain adequately enough how much I need my Bible.
Each day I begin work by swearing an Oath of Allegiance to Crown, State & God, holding a Bible & thereafter my own Bible is always immediately to hand!
BW; J+