Life after death experience

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Has anyone ever had a life after death experience and seen heaven or hell that you would like to share?

May 21, 2009
Has anyone ever had a life after death experience and seen heaven or hell that you would like to share?
I didn't die but God showed me heaven when I was a kid.

N

needmesomejesus

I'm really wary of those stories about people being in hell or heaven or that jazz. I don't know why it just doesn't feel right within me.

L

Laodicea

I have read that NDE"S are caused by a lack of oxygen to the brain that when a person has lack of oxygen they can have hallucinations.

May 21, 2009

Well I'm taking it as this is for me. Well I was 9 years old. I have never forgotten what I seen and have rethought of it many times in my life cause it makes me happy to think of.

Sounds silly to me to think of or speak of cause it sounds unreal but that's how what they call the supernatural world is.

We were driving over the San Fransisco Bay bridge. In the older days you had a really nice view of the bay and the sky. I was looking out the window at the clouds. All the sudden I was looking at heaven, from the outside. Green grass. Hills and up at the top this big giant mansion. Real pretty. I knew it was heaven. The pearly gates. I thought this is what I heard about in the bible. This is heaven my home.

I wondered why everyone else in the car wasn't seeing what I was seeing. I wondered why was I seeing it and not them too.

I knew I would go there one day. Lately I been wondering if it was my mansion I saw cause it didn't seem big enough for everyone.

I never mentioned what I saw until just a few years ago. Figured people would think it was weird.

I thank God he let me see it. I saw heaven and I know I seen it. I have seen lots and lots of things since then but that was so wonderful and I still see it when I rethink on it.

Feb 16, 2011
I have had a dream about Hell. Never a near death experience.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Well I'm taking it as this is for me. Well I was 9 years old. I have never forgotten what I seen and have rethought of it many times in my life cause it makes me happy to think of.

Sounds silly to me to think of or speak of cause it sounds unreal but that's how what they call the supernatural world is.

We were driving over the San Fransisco Bay bridge. In the older days you had a really nice view of the bay and the sky. I was looking out the window at the clouds. All the sudden I was looking at heaven, from the outside. Green grass. Hills and up at the top this big giant mansion. Real pretty. I knew it was heaven. The pearly gates. I thought this is what I heard about in the bible. This is heaven my home.

I wondered why everyone else in the car wasn't seeing what I was seeing. I wondered why was I seeing it and not them too.

I knew I would go there one day. Lately I been wondering if it was my mansion I saw cause it didn't seem big enough for everyone.

I never mentioned what I saw until just a few years ago. Figured people would think it was weird.

I thank God he let me see it. I saw heaven and I know I seen it. I have seen lots and lots of things since then but that was so wonderful and I still see it when I rethink on it.
1 cor:2,9-10 but as it is written, eye hath not seen, nor ears heard,neither have entered into the heart
of man the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us
by his spirit:for the Lord searcheth all things, yea the deep things of god.