L
LittleBit1987
Guest
Good morning to all!
You know It's been awhile since I posted a blog, but I'm sure no one wants to read about my ramblings as a new mom.... and all the issues that come with being a new mom. but that's not what I'm here to talk about... It's about my life in general besides being a mom. You see, when I first joined this site, my marriage was in shambles... Not in a "we are going through a divorce" kind of way but a... "I wanna drive off a cliff and wonder who will miss me..." kind of way. Yes, those are the words my husband uttered to me years ago... and the reason why I joined this site.
Fast forward to the current present... My life has changed dramatically in the past 4 or 5 years...however long I have been on here for. That doesn't just go to show you that I have been "present" the entire time cause I have been known to go off on a few long breaks in between... but I always come back and make new friends... each and every time I come back I make new friends. and I guess the old friends just "disappear" cause I never see them online anymore. I have no real "life" outside of my home... I work, come home... take care of my son... and go to bed. 7 days a week i hardly step foot out of my comfort zone... or my house... and quite frankly my job situation is about to change on my end if something doesn't happen on the company's end very soon.
I have learned SO MUCH over the past few months about myself.. as a Christ believer and as a mom. It's been a LONG journey to get where i am now... and not just a complete mess who just wants to sleep all the time and or just take care of my son. I have been to see counselor... and now a psychiatrist and currently on new medication to help me through what they all call "postpartum depression"... and lets add to the fact that both my parents have had mental problems when i was little and sadly some of the traits have come up and I am trying to not let the mental illness take me down... it almost did, but I was smart enough to go get help and cry it out as much as i needed and had too. I am so sensitive... and have gotten even more sensitive to the fact I have a baby to care for now, but I have cried more in my life than I did when my father passed away, which you would think is normal... but this is far from normal. Now that I kinda have myself on a track to happier times..Lets go ahead and give praise to the lord for saving yet another life from self destruction.. and a new blessing in my life that keeps me fighting for my sanity, and my little boy for being the best 5 month old any mommy could ever ask for.
Thanks for taking the time to read my story, I have much more to say... but coffee hasn't kicked in yet and I still have to get ready for church
Have a wonderful day everyone, and God Bless.
You know It's been awhile since I posted a blog, but I'm sure no one wants to read about my ramblings as a new mom.... and all the issues that come with being a new mom. but that's not what I'm here to talk about... It's about my life in general besides being a mom. You see, when I first joined this site, my marriage was in shambles... Not in a "we are going through a divorce" kind of way but a... "I wanna drive off a cliff and wonder who will miss me..." kind of way. Yes, those are the words my husband uttered to me years ago... and the reason why I joined this site.
Fast forward to the current present... My life has changed dramatically in the past 4 or 5 years...however long I have been on here for. That doesn't just go to show you that I have been "present" the entire time cause I have been known to go off on a few long breaks in between... but I always come back and make new friends... each and every time I come back I make new friends. and I guess the old friends just "disappear" cause I never see them online anymore. I have no real "life" outside of my home... I work, come home... take care of my son... and go to bed. 7 days a week i hardly step foot out of my comfort zone... or my house... and quite frankly my job situation is about to change on my end if something doesn't happen on the company's end very soon.
I have learned SO MUCH over the past few months about myself.. as a Christ believer and as a mom. It's been a LONG journey to get where i am now... and not just a complete mess who just wants to sleep all the time and or just take care of my son. I have been to see counselor... and now a psychiatrist and currently on new medication to help me through what they all call "postpartum depression"... and lets add to the fact that both my parents have had mental problems when i was little and sadly some of the traits have come up and I am trying to not let the mental illness take me down... it almost did, but I was smart enough to go get help and cry it out as much as i needed and had too. I am so sensitive... and have gotten even more sensitive to the fact I have a baby to care for now, but I have cried more in my life than I did when my father passed away, which you would think is normal... but this is far from normal. Now that I kinda have myself on a track to happier times..Lets go ahead and give praise to the lord for saving yet another life from self destruction.. and a new blessing in my life that keeps me fighting for my sanity, and my little boy for being the best 5 month old any mommy could ever ask for.
Thanks for taking the time to read my story, I have much more to say... but coffee hasn't kicked in yet and I still have to get ready for church
Have a wonderful day everyone, and God Bless.