Life/Marriage

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

ashleydecker11

Long story short my life stinks and so does my marriage. Please pray for me.

J

JessW

Hi Ashley. I saw you earlier on chat and want you to know that I will be praying for you, your husband and your son.

I pray that the Lord will give both of you wisdom and knowledge of His love and mercy. I pray that you will seek Him first and let Him direct you in your ways. He loves you so much that He gave His life for you Ashley. I pray that you will allow Him to help you through this difficult time. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Your son is so adorable, just that is worth living for!!! The Lord will provide and things will get better. Put your faith in Him...He will not let you down.

God Bless

J

JessW

Psalm 37:5 “Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.”
Psalm 56:3 , 4 “What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.”

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs Ashley, praying for you, your marraige and for healing in all you ask for and more in Jesus Christ is Lord.

God bless
pickles

Sep 23, 2012
Dear lord please help bring joy to this persons situation. Amen

P

psychomom

Ashley, I'm sorry, honey!
(I have to admit, though, that as soon as I saw the beautiful child in your avatar, I thought much the same as Jess did! ♥)

I have asked the Lord to bring light and life to you and everything that concerns you.
with love from a momma's heart,
ellie

S

shekaniah

Like some of the others...my Mama heart went out to you!
Good thing you have a Heavenly Father who cares!
I will pray for you and your marriage!
Love in Christ, Shekaniah