Life saved by miracles

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Roar

Oct 14, 2021
I have experienced my life being saved via miracles since I was a child throughout my lifetime. I guess you could say my guardian angel has been quite busy through the years. I do not understand why I have been spared so many times but I do praise God for saving not only my soul but my earthly life so many many times when I would otherwise have died. I am not special in any way as far as I know but I guees I have a purpose I have yet to fullfil here on earth. Just eight months ago I had a heart attack that the doctors at Henry Mayo hospital said there was no medical explination for how I even lived to get to the hospital. An main artery supplying 1/3 of the blood to my heart was 99% blocked but I was concious and talking when they rushed me in to put two stints in my heart. The doctor who performed the procedure came around and said to me how are you alive? You should be dead. No one can survive with that much blood flow blocked. I told him I knew what it was when it hit me and I prayed to God that if he did not help me I was going to die. The doctor said, well some one sure heard you because there is no medical explination for how you are alive. Praise God! He saved me again!

Oct 19, 2021
wgreyhawk.com
And yet, why do you doubt that you have purpose within the kingdom. Be open to God's assignments... listen for the urging of the Holy Spirit.