LIFETIME PARTNER

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

smileycathy

HI!
IM KATHERINE 28,I AM WORKING ONE OF THE PRIVATE OFFICES HERE IN PHIL. I ENCOURAGE TO PUBLISH MY PRAYER REQUEST BECAUSE I DO BELIEVE THAT THERES A POWER OF PRAYER. PLEASE HELP TO PRAY THAT GOD GRANT THE DESIRE OF MY HEART TO HAVE A HUSBAND AND CHILDREN.A HUSBAND WHO ARE WILLING TO SERVE THE LORD.I FEEL IM IN A "WAITING STAGE" MAY GOD GIVE ME STRENGHT AND WISDOM TO BE CONTENT IN HIM WHILE WAITING FOR HIS PERFECT TIMING BEFORE MY HUSBAND COMES ALONG.LORD, SEND THAT ONE YOU HAVE CREATED JUST FOR ME.THANKS.

stefen

Jun 14, 2013
May God fullfill your desire. As you are depending on God for your Life partner, wait for him. God will lead you to the right person.

after that you can have children and can enjoy your family life. Be blessed.

S

smileycathy

thanks stefen..

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus's name with you for all that is your heart's desire. :)

God bless
pickles