Lift up your brothers and sisters

• Thread starter warrior_of_light
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

warrior_of_light

Why are we here?
The time that we toil on this earth, the suffering we see and endure, the tears that fall, the pain that we feel, what is it all worth?
Personally, I take a long, hard look at myself every night. I don't look at what I've done for myself, because it's not about me. I look at how I have served my fellow man, and where I have failed to do so.
It is all too human of a trait to possess a self-serving nature, at the very core of us, and while you may not be egotistical, self centered, or even proud, the very center of our nature is to look out for number one. Self preservation is an inherent trait we all share. I am no less guilty than anyone else.

Jesus himself washed the feet of his disciples; he humbled himself, as we should also. At risk of his own well being, He would lay hands on the sick, the lepers... He bore so much pain and torment to pave the way to heaven for us... and all that is asked of us is to love one another as he also loved us; a small sacrifice in comparison.

I want to be constructive in my time here. Even here at CC, I want to be a help, a crutch, an edification for my brothers and sisters. Join with me, everyone... Support each other, love each other, put your brothers and sisters first and your reward will be GREAT in heaven! There is great honor in servitude, even if the rewards are few in this life.

I love you, each and every one of you. Praise God, and may he bless your souls. And if you need a hand up, or a prayer, or just an earnest ear, feel no hesitation to come to me. God Bless You!

~Todd... aka Warrior of Light