The physical evidence is the Van Allen Radiation Belts. In my greatest travels ( out of body ) I was amazed at the light beings and went along with their flow ( those leaving the earth ) I ended up at a French science station on a small island just off the coast of Antarctica where I was swept up to at least 30 miles and I could go no further there was a barrier but the power and warmth told me it was the inter-universe threshold. Never been to the other belt where light beings enter this world in search of viable hosts. Although the goal eludes me I have a hunch that if physical man and it's spiritual counterpart can ever get it right it will prevent another BIG BANG and stop this endless cycle of death and rebirth. Can anyone comprehend what I am poorly trying to convey? Belief is all Reality requires to exist.