LIKE EVERYONE ELSE...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

looly

Ok so this topic might be popular by now, lets say is it right to save yourself for someone special?, is it right that all my friends have boyfriends or girlfriends and can kiss them anytime while you cant? and the Questions never end.

Wanna Know why? well , I couldnt help but notice that there is always uncertainity in peoples actions based on whats normal and whats weird only because alot base their actions on their culture and the people surrounding them , like man its not wrong ,everyone else is doing it , why dont you just do the same and so on.

My opinion is that intimacy is something holy between two people that were married through god because it always matters to the person your destined with to be your first everything and when boys at your school why you are not acting normally like the others and ease up for its not wrong and you answer them this way , they keep nagging and trying to change your mind so its all about supporting your decision till the end.

what do you think ? and why?
:D

L

looly

Ok so this topic might be popular by now, lets say is it right to save yourself for someone special?, is it right that all my friends have boyfriends or girlfriends and can kiss them anytime while you cant? and the Questions never end.

Wanna Know why? well , I couldnt help but notice that there is always uncertainity in peoples actions based on whats normal and whats weird only because alot base their actions on their culture and the people surrounding them , like man its not wrong ,everyone else is doing it , why dont you just do the same and so on.

My opinion is that intimacy is something holy between two people that were married through god because it always matters to the person your destined with to be your first everything and when boys at your school why you are not acting normally like the others and ease up for its not wrong and you answer them this way , they keep nagging and trying to change your mind so its all about supporting your decision till the end.

what do you think ? and why?
:D
Malachi 2:14,15 But you say, “Why does he not?” Because the LORD was witness between you and the wife of your youth, to whom you have been faithless, though she is your companion and your wife by covenant.

Jan 22, 2011
Love can be the greatest deception. The devil is using it and still using it. Millions of people have fall into it. So my advice for you Miss. Is that do not care if everyone have a girl/boy friend. There is more to life than having a girlfriend/boyfriend. I never had a girlfriend, never been kissed etc, but I'm always happy and cheerful.

L

looly

Love can be the greatest deception. The devil is using it and still using it. Millions of people have fall into it. So my advice for you Miss. Is that do not care if everyone have a girl/boy friend. There is more to life than having a girlfriend/boyfriend. I never had a girlfriend, never been kissed etc, but I'm always happy and cheerful.

Thanks for the tip , the funny thing is that I was never affected by what people and I think that saving yourself like that will be rewarded in the future with a person that will love you endlessly because you waited for the right timing of god:D:)

L

looly

Thanks for the tip , I think that saving yourself like that will be rewarded in the future with a person that will love you endlessly because you waited for the right timing of god:D:)
You can always be sure of that.

U

Ugly

Just bear in mind there is no biblical evidence to support that you are 'destined' to one person. The idea of a 'soul mate' or 'the one' is founded in pagan teachings, not the bible.
But yes, we are not to go according to the worlds standards. You go by the standards of your conscience and the bible.

I

Indubitably

looly.. I'm with you on this. I'll be praying that God will help you stand solid on these Biblical standards. I believe you will reap some awesome results later in life!

L

looly

Just bear in mind there is no biblical evidence to support that you are 'destined' to one person. The idea of a 'soul mate' or 'the one' is founded in pagan teachings, not the bible.
But yes, we are not to go according to the worlds standards. You go by the standards of your conscience and the bible.

You are right about the fact that there is no direct scriptures of a "soul mate" or "the one" in the bible but there is evidence in stories like when Abraham wanting a wife for Isaac and asking God to find him the right one with asking him to do certain things so his cheif servant in his household knows that she is the right one for his son, llike many of us wait for the right person with a certain way we asked for to Know it and there is always a scripture about ""For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh."Ephesians 5:31.Meaning that one you meet the one you two will become one flesh , this just my opinion but thanks for the tip because it differs frome one person to the other.:D

L

looly

looly.. I'm with you on this. I'll be praying that God will help you stand solid on these Biblical standards. I believe you will reap some awesome results later in life!
Thanks alot for praying and I believe that waiting for the right timing of God will always do me good.:D

U

Ugly

You are right about the fact that there is no direct scriptures of a "soul mate" or "the one" in the bible but there is evidence in stories like when Abraham wanting a wife for Isaac and asking God to find him the right one with asking him to do certain things so his cheif servant in his household knows that she is the right one for his son, llike many of us wait for the right person with a certain way we asked for to Know it and there is always a scripture about ""For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh."Ephesians 5:31.Meaning that one you meet the one you two will become one flesh , this just my opinion but thanks for the tip because it differs frome one person to the other.:D
Well, those last two scriptures say nothing about being destined to be with a particular person. Its only generically speaking about the actions and changes that take place if someone gets married.

Also, there may be some people who have had special requirements or expectations on them, or to be married to someone specific for a reason, that does not make it a blanket concept for everyone. Just because Noah built an ark, doesn't mean we all should build an ark, just because he was commisioned to.
And finding a 'right one' is not the same as destined either.

For the origins of 'soul mates' click this link ~~> Soul Mates and Selfishness

L

looly

Well, those last two scriptures say nothing about being destined to be with a particular person. Its only generically speaking about the actions and changes that take place if someone gets married.

Also, there may be some people who have had special requirements or expectations on them, or to be married to someone specific for a reason, that does not make it a blanket concept for everyone. Just because Noah built an ark, doesn't mean we all should build an ark, just because he was commisioned to.
And finding a 'right one' is not the same as destined either.

For the origins of 'soul mates' click this link ~~> Soul Mates and Selfishness

Thanks for the link , your right but its just when being with the right one , it makes you feel that you two were made for each other like trying on a tux and see that it feets you perfectly like it was made specially for you :D
I know its a lame example but I think you get my drift so thats why I think its like being with the one you were supposed to be with all along:)