Lilith

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Cumulus-halo

She came with the breeze of mercurial winds,
Insidious by daydreams intoxicated with sin,
Miss mischievous grin,
That mistress of pretend,
Fabricate an innocence to become heaven for men.

Pseudo-flirtatious until the rose covered bed,
A tiara that says precious holding every word said,
Red lips pursed and outlined in a placid dread,
Promising fantasy to the foolish in which she led,

Keeping most at bay with her stone cold glare,
Symmetrical elegance with a beauty so fair,
A regional spark in a heart thats a frozen lair,
If you resist she will insist nothing compares,

She is the embodiment of temptation and the devils bride,
Lying with a constant impatience for those who hide,
She is the embodiment of hatred with a hell scorn inside,
Sinning with a constant intolerance for holy righteous minds.

Feb 28, 2016
Cum,

if you please, please tell why you were compelled to write a poem about a 'demon',
and post it in a 'Christian' forum?

were you 'led'?

C

Cumulus-halo

Cum,

if you please, please tell why you were compelled to write a poem about a 'demon',
and post it in a 'Christian' forum?

were you 'led'?
It is not glorifying and i did not know that Christian poetry had a perimeter around it that said this is acceptable while this isn't. So, I need either the name Jesus in the title or recycled verses saying the exact same thing which is I love God over and over to be a Christian poet? I am guessing the new will not be able fully enjoy spiritual liberty until the olde is gone.

Feb 28, 2016
usually, Christians love Christian Words/thoughts layed upon their hearts...we favor this, but do adapt
to the world's ways, we have no choice in the matter, as satan rules down here...
the world is his for now, but our Holy Saviour knows His own and they know His Voice, and obey It...

Nov 12, 2015
Gosh, I really liked it. It is reminiscent of...the verses in the OT that speak of a promiscuous woman. I never have seen the verses literally but more like...the promiscuous woman being...humanistic ideologies and lies.

I saw this too in this poem, like the part about painted red lips being...making the lie look attractive to men and women, to snare them.

Feb 28, 2016
it is a brilliant poem! i was not criticizing you, just wondering how one so young
knows about the 'lady in black'...

Jan 12, 2018
I liked it. I think the Spirit touches the minds of writers now and then, giving them a special insight which allows them to place on paper, the thoughts they wouldn't have had if they relied entirely on their own creativity.

U

Ugly

OP hasn't logged in for nearly six months.

Feb 28, 2016
what's your point ug, are you determining that if this is the first time that we have read
and appreciated this post, that responding to it at this particular time is amiss???

if there is a 'time-line', in giving genuine responses, please tell us the or your rules...

Last edited: